Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Chapter 81



She smiled as she settled herself on the bed, twisting her legs into the easy yoga style seated position she favored. Tilting her head she watched him sleep, an easy smile slipping onto her lips. Richie was a deep sleeper, Even the small travel alarm he carried was special made to be loud, and if he was extremely tired he didn't even hear that.

She leaned forward a bit, her finger brushing over his lips. He'd surprised her last night, that was for sure. Could it be possible that in fifty years he'd never met a woman he felt comfortable enough with to explore the dark feelings he had? What was it about her that let him show it? She wanted so badly to know, but wasn't sure how to go about asking him.

Tilting her head she pressed a kiss to his cheek. "Hey, time to wake up sleepy head."

Richie slowly opened his eyes and groaned. "Mornin' What time is it ? "

She snorted, 'It's a bit after eight baby, but we have to be on the buses in an hour. Sacramento remember?"

"Yea Yea its you're fault you know . Keeping me up so late " Richie teased as he grabbed her placing a sweet kiss on her lips.

She tumbled into his body laughing, her lips meeting his in a sweet uncomplicated kiss. "Oh that's how it is?" She pushed up, her arms crossing on his chest to hold her up. "If you want me to misbehave I can do that too." She wiggled against his skin slowly. "I can be so very bad."

"You'll never learn will you? Might have to give you another spankin'. "

She gasped lightly as his hand rubbed over her ass teasingly. "I'll remember that."

She shook her head as his laughter rumbled, "yea it still smarts, might keep me on the straight an narrow a few minutes more at least."

"I'll have to keep that in mind maybe I should do it harder next time?" Richie winked.

She grinned for a moment, as she took in his anticipatory gaze. "I'll see to it that I'm very bad then."

She sat up slowly. She hated leaving the heat of his body, but knew they had scant few moments before dressing. "Rich?"

"Yea baby?" Rich stretched and sat up, scratching his belly absentmindedly as he watched the strap of her night dress fall over her shoulder. Hell just that view already had him waking up in all the places he didn't have time to wake up.

"Did you really mean you'd never ever.. I mean...." She huffed with aggravation as she tried to put her thoughts to words. "I mean damn, so many girls," She raised a brow as he started to speak, her finger moving to shush him, "So many that would have played with you, DID play with you. And you never? "

She glanced up then, and held her breath as she asked, "If so why now and why me?"

"I meant it Darlin'. You were and I hope to be the only one that I share that part of me with. The groupies just didn't seem right and well Heather didn't want to, and Denise? Well let's not go there. Why you? You are different than any woman I have been with. You see the real me and let me be that. So I felt I could share this part of me with you."

She turned to wrap her arms around him. "How? I mean for so many years, how did you manage to stifle it? Wasn't it hard to do?"

"No not really it just didn't feel right so I just didn't even try."

She started to chuckle as she stood, her brows waggling, "Well ya can't say the sex was boring without, you were quite the.." she raced to the bathroom and closed the door, opening it slightly to squeek out "slut puppy when younger."

She closed the door and hopped into the shower, counting under her breath to see how long it took him to respond.

"A slut what?? " Richie bolted from the bed and dashed into the bathroom. "You called me a what?"

She pushed her hair back, the water sluicing over her as she laughed, "Slut puppy."

Her brow arched as he looked at her quizzically. "Puppy, as in young dog.. young man.. we call you guys puppies if its the early eras, and slut.. well you did sleep around alot yes?"

She whimpered as he crawled into the shower behind her, his hands suddenly soapy and sliding over her skin as she continued her mini fandom lesson. "Well girls that like Jon are furfreaks, and they weren't too happy during Destination days, and girls that like you call themselves darksiders. But mostly it was early days that we called you all puppies. After Keep the Faith you all just became the guys. Well I mean we call Jon HRH and you King, probably always will be."

She winced a moment, then continued, "lots of darksider talk about Moose too."

Richie chuckled " Moose ?? Wait, maybe I don't wanna know."

Her hand slid back and over his cock as she laughed, "Moose." AT his snort she turned and grinned, "Blame that pic of the speedo you probably don't remember. VERY illuminating Richard."

"OH God that pic that was eons ago. Really Moose? " Richie asked incredulously.

She nodded, her head tilted back to allow the water rinse the soap from her skin. "It hasn’t shrunk ya know. Moose Indeedy."

He laughed as they stepped from the shower and was still laughing as they dressed and packed.

"Glad you found it amusing Rich."

"I do, wait til I tell Jon, furfreaks huh? " Richie laughed even harder.

She nodded as she closed their bags, then glanced up at him for a moment, and grinned. "I'm sure HRH will just adore to hear how they still ooh and ahh over his damned chest hair, even as silver as it is now."


She handed him the bags then turned to walk to the door grinning. Thank god yours ain’t. Tells ya exactly whose old and who's just older."

Richie thru his head back in laughter. "Oh you so love to slam him don'tcha?"

She mumbled as they walked down the hall and into the elevator. "Someones gotta take His Royal Hotness down a peg or two. Might as well be me. Geena's lost to lust and Jonnyitis of late."

"I think its more like Jon's lost in Geena right now. You should have seen how worried he was. " Richie shook his head.

She grinned as they exited the building, "Oh so he worried more than you huh? Guess I need to get lost better next time." She winked at Mike Rew as they neared the bus, knowing Richie wasn't so fond of his woman flirting, then climbed the steps to the bus.

Moving down the aisle she found a couple of seats free next to Geena and Jon and slid into the one nearest her friend, wincing slightly as she sat down. Oh hell gotta remember to sit slower on the morning after!

Geena watched her friend sit down. " Have a rough night?" She teased her friend as she watched her gingerly adjust herself in the seat.

She leaned forward, her brows waggling slightly, "Something like that. Richie really didn't like bein all worried about me."

"You get punished too?" Geena snorted as she remembered her own punishment, her mind already planning ways to receive more of that in the future.

Bri's eyes widened, "He likes to spank people too?"

"Oh really ? He spanked you and you're ok with that ? He didn't hurt you did he ? "Geena shot a dark look to Richie then back to Bri.

"Yes he spanked me, I swear my ass is still tender." Her eyes went wide as Geena started to stand up, then hissed out, "sit down he didn't hurt me. He actually asked if it was ok before he did! I liked it G. Honest, well I mean.."

Her words stuttered off as she tried to figure out what to say. "It was, exciting, he.. asked for total control and I gave it. but I knew I could stop it anytime. he told me so. I ... G, I enjoyed it."
Geena looked at her warily but sat back down. "Ok but so help me God, If he hurts you his ass is mine and it wont be pleasurable. "

"I wouldn't expect anything else G. You know I already warned Jon not to hurt you, so fair is fair."

"You did? When? " Geena's questions increased. "What did you say? Or don't I wanna know?"
She leaned in further, felt a slight smack on her rear and grinned, "I told him if he hurt you I'd cut off his cock with a pair of scissors."

Geena snickered "Couldn't you have found another body part to cut off? That part I'm rather fond of."

She snorted, "Then we should be ok, I bet he's fond of it too."

Richie growled. He really didn't like that she openly flirted with Mike but now she was ignoring him? Is she purposely being bad to receive another spanking?

She glanced back at the growl her brow flickering up. If she didn't know better she'd swear he was growling at her. Turning back to Geena she continued talking, "So how did HRH handle you being out in a tsunami?"

Geena glanced over at Jon then spoke. "Lets just say, I had to agree that I would do anything for a week before he would let me cum."

She squeeked as an arm wrapped around her and yanked her backwards until she found herself on a lap. "Hey now husband, I was talking to G."

"You can talk later darlin'," Richie muttered in her ear.

She settled back into his arms watching him curiously. "Not like we can do much on the bus. Whats up?"

"Just making sure its known you're mine thats all."

"You don't have to prove that." What was up with that? Having to prove she was his? "I mean yeah I'm your lady, you say so, but you talk like .."She leaned in to his ear and whispered, "Is this all a part of that owning thing that comes with your new commandy stuff?"

"Just didn't like you flirting with Mike. Didn't wanna to chance him flirting back."

"It's just flirting Richie. You do it all the time. Nothing special about flirting."

Richie sighed. "Guess the greeneyed man reared his ugly head again. Sorry baby, I just... "
She nipped his ear gently before grinning, "don't you apologise. I kinda like that your sorta possessive, cuz you do it right. You arent overly bad about it, you just like me to know im with you. Kinda makes me feel all warm inside."

"Glad you approve baby." Richie laid a sweet kiss on her.

She leaned her head on his shoulder, her eyes closing, her lips smiling. "I kinda like belonging to you, in all its dark little wrinkles. Never know what to expect with you, other than love."

She cracked an eye open and almost chuckled to see Geena leaning against Jon doing the same thing as she, taking a much needed nap. "Love ya Rich."

'Love ya too Darlin'."

2 comments:

  1. Hey great chapter! Love possessive Richie! But whats up with the husband thing?!?! Did I miss something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am wondering the same thing? I thought Bri was talking to Geena not Mike. Might have to read it over again since it seems I missed something..

    ReplyDelete