Sunday, June 27, 2010

Chapter 103


The moment the plane touched down , David was itching for the doors to open. It had been months since he'd seen her in Hawaii and he seriously needed to feel her in his arms again. His eyes closed as her face swam into his memory, the sparkly blue eyes, the gentle hands, that tiny blush that came and went with abandon. His kitten, who could scratch and claw and have him begging for more. Ketsl, the woman who had taught him through whispered phone conversations just how damned deep want could dig into you.

Carly poured herself another cup at the Coffee Bar of the Executive Lounge and set down in her seat. This might just qualify as the strangest night of her life. What was she doing sipping on the 3rd cup of coffee at the Teterboro executive Airport at 5 am? Waiting on my fantasy that's what.

"Miss Carly Rachel Stein Please come to the Courtesy counter," came the very loud announcement over the PA system.

Carly winced over the level of the noise and her full name, got out of her seat, grabbed her overnight case and shuffled over to the counter.

David smiled as he crossed his arms to wait, his eyes scanning the space between the lounge and counter. He hoped she didn't change her mind in coming with him. She wouldn't do that to her friends would she? His smile turned into a frown as he worried about whether he had pushed her too far. He knew she was far more fragile than she cared to show and if he had he could hit himself for it, hell he would hit himself, or get someone to do it.

She approached the courtesy counter and smiled at the bored looking teenager manning it. "You paged me?"

"Yes ma'am there is a gentleman waiting for you." The teen's head tilted in the direction of David.

She turned and looked in the direction she was pointed to. Recognizing the tall, curly haired man, she dropped her bag and leaped into his open arms.

David grinned as his arms enclosed around her "Ketsl! " He kissed her the top of her head briefly. "Hiya Beautiful. I've missed the hell out of you."

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm," all she could muster as she inhaled the strangely all familiar scent. She felt her knees grow weak as his arms closed around her.

"Sorry baby for such short notice but you know those two never do anything the proper way.
Not that I'm complain', it means I get to see you again." David's lips stretched into a wide smile as he pulled back, taking her hand in one hand and her bag in the other as they walked to the tarmac to board the plane.

"It's OK, I'm with you now," she whispered.

He helped her up the steps and into the plane. "Yes you are, and if you'd let me I'd I keep you with me. Seems my Ketsl is stubborn." David laughed and shook his head. He could support her quite well, knew she knew that and yet she still wanted to work and do it for herself. Fuck if he didn't admire her for that.

"Your Ketsl has a mortgage, car payment and a full time job," she reminded him.

"Yes, but if you let me, you wouldn't have to worry about that." He led her to a seat, then lowered himself into its companion seat. "I can afford...."

"David, we've been through this before!" She reminded him, " you know I take my independance and the responsibility that comes with it seriously!"

"I know you do baby. It's not that I'm wanting to take your independence away from you. Fuck no, I just want to see more of you, I want to take care of you.

"Well, I'm more comfortable taking care of myself," she said staring back at him defiantly.

David sighed and reached for her hand. " I know you are. I just miss you and want you with me all the time. Like the others have, it gets so lonely on the road."

"Besides, I love my job," she said looking around and taking in the plush surroundings as she tried to ignore that little sliver of guilt that hit when he talked of being lonely.

"I know you do," David said dejectedly.

She studied the interior intently. It was a nice plane the boys had, no doubt about it. The cabin was furnished in soft beige colored leather and wood panelling and looked very comfy. "What's behind that door?" She glanced up at Dave, her heart starting to race as the wicked glitter hit his blue eyes.

"The bedroom."

"Oh!" She felt her cheeks flame as every wicked dream she'd had arose in her mind.

'You wanna go see?" David waggled his eyebrows.

"Uhmm, shouldn't we wait for after the take off, and the 'no seat belt' sign?" asked Carly.

"So you saying you wanna check it out," David asked hopefully.

"Maybe later." She smiled

"Ok " He smiled at the promise. Later was good, at least she hadn't given him a firm no. "I'm just happy to have you here." Playing it slow was gonna be the death of him but she was worth it, He'd figured that out scant minutes into meeting her.

She sighed slightly and opened the one can of worms that had been worrying her since he called.

"Can you explain to me what the hell is going on with my two friends?"

"Well thats easy, at least for Richie. He feels he found his soulmate at last and doesnt wanna lose her so he's marrying her. Jon? He feels obligated so... " David winced as the last words fell from his mouth. If he knew anything about his Ketsl she would definitely have something to say about that one.

"Yeah, I've heard about the pregnancy," she said with a loud sigh.

"I figured you did." David shook his head, "I tried to tell him he didnt have to marry to be responsible but -- he is a stubborn one that one is. "

She shook her head "I just don't get it!!! He ALWAYS said that he is done having children, how could he be so careless?"

"I dunno Ketsl. I mean he said he was careful. But I guess accidents happen. "

she nodded and snuggled into his body as the plane started to pick up speed on the tarmack.

"You're not happy with it are you? He'll take care of her I promise you that," David said trying to reassure her.

"Oh I don't doubt that," she replied, hitching her breath as the plane left the ground.

"But? Talk to me Ketsl." David squeezed her hand then brought it up to his lips kissing it sweetly.

"Its just that G and Jon are rushing into things..." she exhaled loudly as she felt his lips touch her skin..."Marriage...and babies...its just ...well, its not something you should jump into without knowing each other well!"

"I know they are, but hey it could work for them. I do believe he does really care for her. "

"Sometimes caring is just not enough," she whispered as she felt tears thretening to escape.

As soon the plane was safely in the air , David unbuckled his seatbelt and then Carly's. He gently pulled her into his lap. "Baby its not gonna be the same as it was for you. I promise you we will all kick his ass if he does that to her. We all love G as much as you do."

"I know David," she wiped her eyes and curled herself into his big, strong frame. "Its just..I don't know...ever since I talked to Geena...all I could think of was that horrible night I spent in ER."

"The night they told me that my baby was gone...and it was my fault because I did not take care of myself..." she could not hold back the sob that escaped. "And when I tried to reach Michael....I got his bimbo's answering machine... it really hit me...that my fairy tale was over." She couldn't stop the tears as the pain dripped from her lips. She rarely talked about that night or time, but he was there and holding her so tight, talking about it seemed right somehow.

His hand lifted, his thumb brushing the tears from her cheek, "But if you let me, I can show you. It's not over Ketsl."

She shook her head.. "David, that night was the first night of my new life...losing that baby...and realizing that my engagement was over..It hit me harder even then when police came to my door to tell me about my parents not surviving the car accident....it was when I realized that I have no one to depend on except myself. And for the last 3 years i took care of myself...and my friends! Now....I just don't know what to do..what to think..." she took a deep breath and exhaled slowly.
David closed his eyes, his heart hurt for her. "If you let me I would like to be there for you too. "

"I hear you....Its ...just....might take me a while before I can trust myself to trust you..." she whispered.

"Take all the time you want baby. I'm not going anywhere. " He tipped her face up and kissed her.

Carly sighed and opened her lips to him.

He pulled back for a moment. "You run the show how's that sound? We go as fast or slow as you want, " his finger stroked her face as he watched the tears slowly fade.

She smiled, nodded and pulled him back to her..."Thank you!" she whispered before her mouth took possesion of his.

"Oh now thats my little wildcat, " David growled as his hands slid down her back, pulling her closer to him.

"Mmmmmmm," she sighed as she melted into his embrace and into his mouth.

"So you wanting to check out the back? " David murmured against her lips.

"Uhmmmm, I could be persuaded..."

David dipped down to nibble on her neck , his hands sliding down to her backside cupping it as his lips brushed over hers repeatedly. The taste of her was one thing he couldn't get enough of, didn't want to ever get enough of.

Carly reached up and laced her fingers into his curls, pulling him closer. She nibbled along his shoulder, trying to not whimper at the fleeting tease of Joker tatto from beneath the tank top. He'd promised that and he'd delivered. He'd never broken his word.

He raised up picking her up gently and carried her to the back. Placing her on the bed he crawled slowly up to her, kissing the breath out of her as his hands slid down her sides reaching for the sheer blouse she'd worn to tease him with. "Mind if we get rid of this Ketsl?"

Carly smiled at him and reached for the hem of his shirt, her eyes finding his. "Only if we can get rid of this too." Sliding her fingers under the soft material her fingertips explored the hard muscle hiding under his shirt.

He groaned as he pulled back to remove her shirt his eyes following the lines of her curves.

"You're so beautiful."

Carly smiled softly, and scraped her nails gently over his hard nipples.

With one practiced flick he removed her bra, dipped down to nibble on her pink perky nipple as his free hand slid lower to play with the button and zipper of her jeans.

She gasped, but did not interrupt her exploring of his hard chest.

His hand slid under the denim to brush over her curls, his mouth making slow sweet love to her soft mounds as he alternated between each nipple equally. "You like that baby? You want more? Tell me what you want."

"Mmmmmm, I want you," she murmured as she pulled his shirt off.

David grinned. "Yes ma'am that I can do. " He paused for a moment to help her remove her jeans then panties til she laid beneath him in all her naked glory. Shimmying out of his jeans he quickly settled himself between her thighs, his eyes intent on each emotion flitting across her face.

Carly sighed as she felt her body come in full contact with his warmth...and hardness.

His hand slid down to her soft curls, then lower as one finger slid through the heated moistness, his head lowering to press a kiss to her lips.

She moaned into his mouth as she felt his finger invade her moist flesh first one finger then two sliding in and out while his thumb pressed down on her nub.

"Baby, God, I have missed you " he muttered as he nibbled down her neck , she was slick and close to being ready he just needed to hear from her she was.

She moaned louder as she felt herself get closer to that edge... "David!" she whispered..."Please..."

"Please what baby? Tell me what you want." David asked as he pulled away long enough to reach in his pocket for the oh so important foil pack. Ripping it open, he slid it down from years of experience, parted her knees then paused. " Tell me what you want baby."

With the last consciuos effort remaining, Carly pushed her hips up to meet his and whispered "YOU, in ME!!!! NOW!!! Please!"

"Yes ma'am " David chuckled and in one fell swoop fully seated himself inside her. With a groan he started a nice slow pace rotating his hips with each downward move. He reached for her hands, tugging them above her head as his lips played over the sensitive skin of her shoulder, his teeth nipping a trail to her lips.

She groaned in responce to his possesion of her body and rose to meet him thrust for thrust.
He kept at a nice pace holding back his own orgasm until Carly was fully sated. When her last orgasm viced through her it took over, grabbing him like a vice. He growled and picked up speed needing to ride through the tightness to end. Fuck he was so close to his own when she clenched him tightly .

She felt herself explode with a force she could not remember ever experiencing before.

"David!!!!" She heard herself scream before the room went suddenly dark.

David growled against her mouth as his orgasm shot thru him and spilled into her. After a moment he moved removing the latex and tossed it. Glancing down with a smile he noticed she was fast asleep. He crawled up beside and pulled her to him closing his eyes to catch a few zz's before they landed in Vegas.

Imagine that, I slayed her.

1 comment: