He was close, so close. " Baby ready to ride this together?" The words were growled, his hips speeding their movements, his eyes closing as felt the tightening. Slowing, he spilled into her warmth, his hips slightly jerking until he stilled completely. Pausing to collect his breath, he loosened his grip on her hips. Slowly pulling out he stood and reached for her hand to help her stand. "Let’s move this to the bed where we can be more comfortable, " he smiled. Damn I don't think I'll go without again. Makes me act like a rabid teen.
She trembled as her legs shook. It felt as if her heart would pound out of her chest. She couldn’t stop the shout of joy that turned into a slight shriek as he scooped her up to angle to the bedroom. "Thank God, I wasn't sure I could walk." She lifted her head slightly to press a kiss to the cleft of his chin. “On top of that wasn’t sure if that chair could take much more.”
He laughed. "That certainly was mind blowing. " Making his way to the bed he gently placed her down and crawled in beside her. " So Darlin', when would you like to get married? "
She turned and snuggled into his body, her hand brushing over his skin hungrily for the first time that evening. "You guys have concerts every other day until sometime next year. I guess we'll have to schedule it for after that right?"
"Wait until after the tour? I don't think so lil lady ," Richie said shaking his head emphatically.
"Well then when? it takes time to do the paperwork right?
"No not really not these days especially in Vegas. "
She watched him quizzically. "Doesn’t it still take time?"
"You be surprised how fast. Look how fast Jon did it back in the 80s. He flew in and out in a couple days."
Her finger strayed up to brush over his lips, "Yeah but we have to leave for Denver tomorrow."
"We don't have to leave til later in the day Darlin’. It’s doable."
The urge to just get up and go now was extreme, but she couldn't hurt her girls that way. Ducking her head down to avoid his eyes; she didn’t want him seeing the reluctance and start thinking she didn't want to she whispered, "But I want G and Carly there."
His hand slipped to her chin, tilting her head so he could look into her eyes."Who ya talking too Darlin’? We have a jet remember? We can have Carly here tomorrow. I'm sure David could talk her into it. " Richie grinned as he interlocked fingers with hers bringing her hand up to his lips. He kissed it then down her arm slowly, relishing the tiny shivers he felt starting.
She shivered as his lips brushed over her skin, a tiny glow sparking inside as he proved how badly he wanted her to be his legally. "Well then, you make the arrangements, and if we can keep G from throwing up all over me or dress, we'll shop for something that’s NOT concert wear."
He chuckled "She’s got it pretty bad huh?” He nodded and continued, “But consider it done. I will call around tomorrow early."
"Richard?" She laughed as his brow went up at the full name. "You might wanna make a call or two tonight."
"Yea I guess your right," he laughed and let go of her hand. Reaching over to the bedside table he snagged his cell and pushed the button for David’s phone.
His brow flicked up as the phone rang. Glancing at his wrist he frowned. Too early for Carly dammit. Who the fuck is bugging me in my pouting time? "'Lo?"
“Hey bro gotta a favor to ask of you. Bri behave," he said playfully swatting her hand away.
He chuckled, "Oh so want me to join ya then? Tell Bri I'll be right in."
He laughed as Richie grunted a fast no and the soft sound of a female echoed through the phone. "Threesomes always are fun. Remember man? I know you aren’t so fuckin’ old you’ve forgotten."
"What would Carly think? " Richie laughed then muttered, "Seriously not sharing my sweetness with you, but I do have the reason you can get your own. Could you get your lady here? Say like by in the morning? "
"Not that I don't want her here man, but she’s a nurse,. You know she works crazy hours. Why tomorrow of all days?"
"I'm getting hitched tomorrow. But I’m only getting married IF Carly and G are there. G is here unless she hides in the bathroom the whole time. We just need Carly here. "
He'd known that Richie had proposed, from stage no less, but man that was pushing it. "What, afraid the lil chickidee will get tired of ya? Maybe you think she’ll get smart and decide against things huh? Oh I know, you’re worried she’s gonna play the invisible woman again!”
He roared aloud as he heard the creaks of bedsprings and a quickly hissed stop. "Man you never tell 'em to stop."
“What? I tried to get ya to take Rew's room. Its down at the end of the hall, that way you wouldn’t have to know how much I get when you don’t these days, " Richie teased .
"But then I'd never have vicarious fun." He chuckled a moment. "I'll talk to Carly in a few, I'll see if we can fly her in. YOU go back to making the walls thump ok? "
"Ah wait until I tell Jon you get your vicarious thrills listening to us," he laughed again. " Thanks man cuz she said she ain’t getting hitched without her girls. "
"Got it, already henpecked." David bwacked like a chicken a couple of times, then hit the disconnect.
As Richie hung up the phone her hand slid lower, "any luck?"
"He is calling Carly and Jon for the jet. I think you made his night though."
"I did? How'd I do that?" Her eyes were glued to his chest as her hand roamed lower, her grin playing at her lips.
He growled losing his train of thought for a moment. " You can only talk so much on the phone. "
"But baby, I didn't talk on the phone." Her hand slid into his unzipped jeans and lower to encircle his shaft. "You did all the talking."
"You trying to make me forget what we been talkin' about? " He shuddered from her touch.
"Can't talk and cum at the same time Rich?"
"Not sure how coherent the conversation-- God damn girl ," his hand slid down to her warmth and rubbed slowly , sliding in one then two fingers before starting the slow in and out that would make her scream.
She whimpered then rolled on top of him before rearing up, slightly grinding down on his hardness, coating him with the remains of their passion. She grinned as his eyes glazed over, her head dipping low as she licked slowly along his chest.
Richie’s eyes darkened. "We keep this up we won’t make it to our own wedding, " he teased as he reached up cupping both breasts and squeezing.
"We'll get there. We might sleep through the trip to Denver and the wedding day/night though." She laughed as she lowered herself fully onto his hard cock, her lips finding his as she rode him.
He eyes closed, his hands moving to her nipples pinching them easily before gliding down her sides to the front teasing the center of her core.
She leaned closer, her chest brushing against his, her inner walls clenching tight as she came.
"God Rich," her breath huffed out as she braced forehead on his shoulder. "It gonna always be like this?"
"Even better baby -- Even better, " as he bucked up to meet her thrusts. "Every day will be paradise. "
She shuddered as she felt the rush of another orgasm, her fingers tightening as he thrust a final time. "Already was."
"And tomorrow you will be my wife." He brought her down for a searing kiss
She returned the kiss, sighing when it went sweet. "I'm a very lucky lady."
"No darlin', I'm the one that got lucky,” his hands slid down her back to cup her hips. “Definitely.”
She curled up on top of him, loathe to separate them by even a hair's breath. Her soft sigh whispered from her as eyes closed. "I'll agree to disagree on whose luckier."
"We gonna have our first disagreement before we even get married?" He chuckled, kissing her on the top of her head . "Cuz I think I might win. "
She drifted off laughing, his arms tightly around her, and her mind tumbling over the fact that in less than twenty four hours she'd be his wife. HIS WIFE! Life couldn't get any better.
Glad they didn't break the chair lol. Bring on the wedding.
ReplyDelete