Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Chapter 98


Richie and Bri reached the hotel and quickly made their way to the hotel room. Richie slid his keycard and held the door open for her then followed her in . Slamming the door with his foor he pulled her into an embrace. God it feels like heaven to trully hold her again. He murmured as he nuzzled her hair, "I'm sorry darlin for what all I put you through the last couple days. But I hope you see now, its not just you its us."

He pulled away briefly to kissed the back of her hand that now wore a sparkly diamond "Call me crazy for doin' this so fast but I know you're the one. I somehow knew that when I had that gut feeling to bring you to me. Insane huh? "

"Well if you're insane then so am I. I have to admit, I never imagined spilling my fantasies online would lead to something this wonderful."

Her hand slid up to brush over his chest, a slight frown forming at the missing rosary. "When you decide to make a point, you don't leave out any points do ya?"

'No ma'am I don't. Now if you reach in my front pocket you'll see I still had it with me, " Richie grinned cheekly.

Her brow lifted as a hand descended and slid, with a little effort, into the oh so tight pants pocket. She felt the slight beads before letting her hand shift slightly to the left. With waggling brows her fingers pressed in slightly and drug slowly up as she removed hand from pocket.

Richie hissed slightly as nails gently raked over skin. " Are we bein' naughty again?" His hand slid to small of her back then inched its way up the back of her shirt to her bra snap and flicked it .

She pressed closer, a throaty chuckle escaping. "Depends on what this naughty will get me."

"Maybe a lil bit of this.... " Richie pulled her close again and nipped on her neck. then backed off letting her go long enough to slide off her shirt and bra with one fell swoop. "And a lil bit of that. " He pulled her close before dipping down to take one perky nipple between his teeth only to tug slightly.

Her head fell back, the first whimper leaving her as she braced herself against the door. "Just a bit of this and that huh?"

Her hands lowered to slide up under his tee shirt, up along his belly to his chest, her fingers teasing through the light hair his chest sported before moving to the back, her fingers tilting just enough to graze nails down along his back. " I like this n that."


"So do I darlin' ." Richie backed her up to the chair then knelt in front of her. "Lift your hips darlin. " As she did he reached to pull down her skirt.

Her hands tightened on the chair arms as she lifted herself, her breath catching as his fingers slid up to tease along her thighs before moving to unzip and tug the skirt down.

Her eyes closed as gentle hands lifted one leg then the other, settling them over the arms of the chair. "Interesting position Rich."

"I kinda like it, " he grinned. "No panties huh? Were ya expecting somethin' tonight darlin'? "

She felt heat rushing to her cheeks as she shrugged, "You told me once to never wear them on concert night, and even though you were umm, upset, and even though I .. well I took no chances."

"Good girl you're learnin," he growled as he lifted her legs and placed the over his shoulders. "You know, I'm a little hungry. I think its time to eat. " His head dropped and with a long light stroke he licked her.

She wet her lips as he tasted her, her eyes opening to slits when she felt him pull away. For the briefest moment she watched him hunker down, his eyes centered on her core, a slight grin playing over his sensual lips.

His intent perusal had her tummy fluttering and she knew beyond a doubt that just him watching was making her as wet as his fingers moving could.

"You taste so good baby, cum for me so I can fully taste you. " he growled the words against her skin, his lips vibrating on her core. Slipping his hands up to her inner thighs he spread her folds and thrust deep with his tongue. "Cum for me. "

Her ankles met and crossed as thighs quivered and hips lifted to meet his lips, her throat vibrating with tiny whimpers of passion. and when his fingers joined his lips and demanded orgasm she fell into the moment, her head twisting from side to side.

"Thats it baby. Tell me what you want." He licked deeper and longer, his finger pressing on her core.

She wasn't normally a greedy type, but at his urging to tell him what she wanted she gasped. She wanted him, all of him, sweet him, funny him, sexy him, dominant him. ALL of him. She didn't care which order it came out, she just wanted it all.

"Want you, every piece part and iota. I just want you."

"Yes ma'am if thats what you want you got it." Richie stood up and quickly shucked out of his clothes. Grabbing her hips he slid to his knees, pulling her further off the chair and positioning himself right at her entrance. He paused and chuckled as she whimpered. "You sure this is what you want ? "


She felt the chair tip back slightly as his hands grasped the back of the chair, the gasp of fear suddenly muffled by a slight moan as he teasingly held himself at her entrance. "Remind me again how old you are," was gasped out on a laugh as he arched forward slightly.

His brow furrowed. "You callin me old ? " He inched further inside her. "Maybe I will remind you what this old man can do ." he grunted as he inched further, stopping each time to glance at her. "Or maybe I should just take it slow. I know how much that drives you insane. "

"I ain't saying it, I ain't, no matter how you torture me." She shook her head, knowing he wanted her to parrot the song Not Old, just older. "Nope nope nope."

"Good girl now you get a reward. " He slid all the way in, starting to thrust deeper, his hands digging in her hips

He had her angled in such a way that she couldn't do much except dig fingers into the cloth of the arm chair and hold on. Each thrust went deeper, until he slowed and the thrusts went shallow, teasing.


His growls mixed with the scent of his sweat were her undoing, his name a litany on her lips. And though she felt her word tilting sideways in the little chair she couldn't do anything but gasp.

He held back wanting to prolong this for as long as he could but going without for two days was as much torture on him as it was her. He couldn't let her know that though. His grip grew tighter the closer he got to his peak. His thrusts became more pronounced as he pounded inside her, flesh to flesh, a long deep growl escaping his lips.

She heard the sudden creaking of the chair as he leaned over her tighter, his growls calling to her soul as she moaned. She wanted hands on him in the worst way, but the chair kept her from doing much more than holding on.

1 comment:

  1. Now that is how you celebrate an engagement. Soo happy for Bri and Richie.

    ReplyDelete