Geena shivered as she stood there naked. she reached for his shirt A full on pout showing on her lips as he swatted her hands away. "How's come I get to be the only one naked?" She wondered what he had planned. He loved her, or so they all said, and how'd she repay that? She'd scared him, hell she'd scared them all pretty badly. She trully didn't deserve him .
He nudged her slightly with his knees, pushing her towards the bed. "Hands on the bed, legs spread baby."
Doing as instructed, she placed her hands on the bed then spread her legs. Her head twisted to watch him, a mixture of apprehension and excitement starting to wind through her."Watcha goin do? " She felt her tummy flutter at the deep dark blue of his eyes.
He knelt behind her, his hands sliding slowly over her hips as he angled his head. His tongue flicked out against her nether lips as one hand suddenly swiped at an ass check. "What ever I fuckin' want to do."
Geena jumped from the sting instantly becoming wet. "OH Fuck, " she cried grabbing the bedspread
He leaned in, his tongue sliding over her clit as a hand came down again. His voice rumbling against her wet core. "No moving now."
Geena's eyes slammed closed, and she tried to hold still but the slap sent a orgasm thru her so fast she couldn't help but move.
He took all the cream, his groan of appreciation building. He swiped a tongue through her slit, again tickling her clit as his hand smacked against the cheek he hadn't touched before. "What will Geena never do again?"
"Never scare Jonny again," Geena panted.
He made a slight tsking sound, his hand alternately caressing then smacking down as his tongue kept the pressure on her core. "And?"
"Listen to Jonny when he says he has it under control." She whimpered as his fingers slid along her wet inner core.
He pulled back and stood, his hand moving to his zipper as he quickly removed jeans then shirt. Stepping closer he arched forward, slightly rubbing the head of his cock along her streaming slit. "Not hearing what I wanna hear."
'For the love of God what do you want me to say," Geena cried as her eyes rolled back. She groaned as she felt herself tighten, her body closing in on another orgasm.
His hand slid around her waist as his thumb circled her core. "How about I won't ever endanger my life again Jonny?"
"Ill never endanger myself ever again." She shivered as he continued his tease, her resistance breaking as she started to beg. "Oh, fuck me please! "
He leaned in, his chest brushing over her back as his hips slowly moved, his hand keepin time with the barely there thrusts. "Not sure you get it yet baby."
"Why? What more can I do or say? Shit ! " Geena bit her bottom lip til it bled as a wave swept through her once again.
Her heard the catch in her voice, felt the violent tremors and grinned as he finally slid home. "I think you're getting it."
He started the hip swivel, glad for once his onstage antics could play into the real movements as he alternated from right to left. "Just so you know whats important."
'You and only you . " Geena sighed with relief when she felt him slide home.
His hands slid up along her spine as he pushed her head lower and her ass higher. Skin slapped skin as he felt the growing growl, his hands sliding to tease over skin with the barest brushes of his finger tips. And as she sobbed out his name he felt her inner walls tighten, her name leaving his lips like a small prayer.
"God Jon how I love you." Geena cried as yet another orgasm wracked through her, her head was spinning, her heart was racing if it was possible to die from an orgasm she thought she was damn near close to achieving that one thing.
He felt her go over and rode through it with clenched teeth as he pushed her a little higher with each new move. He'd never felt the intensity he felt with her at any other time in his life and knew that she was too important to lose. Those few minutes in the arena had brought it all home to him with startling clarity. She'd become the one thing he needed to stay normal and sane. Nearly losing her, even in theory was a thought to never consider.
There was something about this time that was more intense he knew. They'd had plenty of hot sex but this time varied from all the other times. They connected in a way that Geena never had with her ex. She could honestly say she felt his soul as well as his emotions and though he hadn't told her he loved her yet he'd definitely showed her.
Her burgeoning scream tilted him into release, the clenching of her inner walls holding him in as he continued to move through his own release. He slowly stopped and pulled away, his hands reaching to pull her into him and the bed. "Fuck, I was supposed to be punishing you but I think ya killed me there babe."
Geena fell against the bed, her legs like jelly. "I think we killed each other. Oh hell baby, I know you can't say it but you sure just proved it thank you."
He turned onto his side, his finger slowly drawing circles over her skin as he watched her face. He wasn't much for words, and that one usually was fuck all hard to admit too. "Action baby, I'm all about the action, I prove how I feel, but if the words are important..."
Geena gazed into his eyes searching. "It's nice to hear once in awhile but if you're not ready, I aint a pushing. I know I love you with ever fiber of my being . I'm sorry I scared you so bad . I just didn't think someone could care about what happens to me. I was wrong."
He tugged her in, his hand snaking into her hair to cup the nape of her neck. "Girl, you made the inner circle, We ALL care, me more than most."
"If the inner circle means being with you forever then I am happy to be there. I used to think, oh god, what I wouldn't give to be "in" never knowing that being there meant losing my heart."
He placed his head on hers and smiled. "Well that seems fair, you're doing a damn fine job of healing mine."
She reached for his hand then placed it over his heart "I'm glad you let me try."
He pulled her closer, his eyes closing. What could have been a horrifying night had turned into something special. And for the first time in years he felt the beginnings of an emotion he thought lost to him. She was real and alive, a true woman with her own mind and she loved him. Damn if he didnt think he felt the same. Time would tell though, if these tender young feelings he was experiencing was love. His eyes closed on that thought. Time will tell Jonny, you'll have to think on this more.
Geena laid her head on his chest listening to the steady beat of his heart and smiled. Never in her wildest fantasies did she ever think she would have this man to call her own. Nothing absolutely nothing could ever spoil this . She, for now had completely forgotten that she was late and what problems that might cause. For now she was happier than she ever could ever dreamed of being.
Jon how much more time do you need before you admit to yourself that you love Geena.
ReplyDelete