Jon opened the hotel room door and pulled her in, his lips descending to her neck as he growled, "You've fuckin' teased me all night in that little red dress. Did you pick it out deliberately to keep me from killing you for braving a fuckin' tsunami warning to shop?"
"Did it work? " Geena purred. "Seriously though we had no idea there was a tsunami warning. "
His hand slipped lower to slide under the skirt only to be blocked by its tightness, his growl continuing to rumble in his throat. "I swear, I should spank you. I was worried all day, and Rich? He wore a hole in the fuckin' carpet."
"Spank me please ."Geena grinned as her arms slid up and around his neck.
He snorted, "Fuck that, you'd enjoy it too much." He turned her to face him, his eyes tracking along the front that was made of nothing but buttons. "Seems to me you didn't want sex tonight either. You're trussed up tighter than a Thanksgiving turkey."
He stepped away and towards the bedroom . "Maybe thats better than a spanking come to think of it. No sex for trying to give me a near fuckin' stroke all day."
"Is that really what you want though?" Geena followed him into the bedroom. "IF I'd known you'd be that naughty on stage? Well hell, I might have to wear stuff like this more often. "
She plopped down on the bed and lifted her leg. "I even wore boots."
He bit back the groan as she lifted her leg and he could see the glistening wetness peaking from under the dress. "You have about 30 seconds to get that red thing off, or I'm ripping it off. Leave the boots on though."
"You wouldn't dare," Geena said teasingly. "There is a secret way to get this off of me if you can find it."
He tugged his shirt off then stalked towards the bed and leaned over, one finger tracing the vee of her breasts. "I aint hunting. Thirty seconds or I rip it off baby."
"You're no fun," Geena pouted as her fingers slid to her side and tugged down the zipper. "Happy now Mr Impatient?"
He knelt on the side of the bed, crawling up along her body like a tiger, his hands sliding into the open zipper as he kneaded the skin gently a couple of moments. "Its still not off, you have twenty seconds baby."
Geena groaned. His touch was making it hard for her to concentrate on exactly how to get out of this dress. But she slid it further down and started to wiggle, the leather clinging to her from her sweat. "Fuck they said it would be easy to get out of this thing" she cursed.
His hands slid into the top, twisting into the leather tightly as he started to pull each side in opposite directions. His grin grew as he heard the slight rending. His grin grew as he pulled even harder. "I'll just buy you a new one."
"You know how much that cost? Damn! Although I gotta admit seeing your muscles work I almost dont mind you ripping me out of all my clothes." Geena smirked as she ran her hands over his biceps.
His hands slid lower as he pulled harder, grinning when the outfit lay on either side of her. "Smart lady, no unmentionables to rip too."
He dipped down, his tongue flashing along the valley of her breasts as he groaned out a "Mmmmm tasty."
Geena let out a deep sigh, the combination from his tongue on her skin and from being held in that contraption all night ."God baby. "
He straightened, his hands making short work of his zipper before kicking out of his jeans one leg at a time. Grinning he leaned back in, settling the long pieces of leather over her arms, then his knees on the leather, effectively keeping her hands motionless.
His hands begin to glide over her skin, fingers tweaking and pinching each nipple, smiling as they began to point skyward prettily. "Now thats what I like to see."
Geena struggled to free herself, she ached to touch him. "Please," she begged.
He tweaked a nipple again and smirked, "Nope, Girls who make me worry don't get to touch."
He crawled on his knees a bit closer, his cock rubbing through the slight cream she was already offering. "Of course I could just stop, girls who make me worry shouldn't get anything at all."
Geena bit her bottom lip, her legs starting to shake. "I don't think -- you can go -- without."
He leaned over, brushing her chest with his, knowing she couldn't help herself at that feeling. His lips were scant milimeters above hers as he rumbled, "Wanna bet?"
"OH Fuck! You'd give yourself blue balls just to teach-- Oh fuck don't do that," Geena panted.
Hips flexed bringing him closer as he nipped her lower lip. "What do we say for worrying Jonny?"
"I'm sorry," she squeaked out "OH God I'm fuckin sorry "
He leaned back and studied her for a moment, then shook his head, "I don't believe ya. Exactly how sorry are you? How can ya prove it to me baby?"
"Anything please." Geena was almost in tears from the almost there orgasm. "Whatever you want. I am trully sorry I never meant to worry you."
He leaned in again, his lips brushing over the shell of her ear as he flexed forward a couple of inches to enter her enticingly hot wet core. "Anything?"
"Anything, please I need you!"
He pushed in a couple more inches, then pulled out grinning, "You'll do anything I say for a week?"
"Okay! Just please. You're killing me here."
With one thrust he seated himself fully then stilled again. "Absofuckinlutely everything I ask?"
"YES YES damnit ! Ok I will do anything you say now. " Geena screamed in frustration.
He nodded then started to move, groaning as her walls rhythmically clenched around him. His hand slipped lower, his thumb pressing against her clit as he slowed the thrusts, holding her on the edge, but stopping enough to keep her from going over.
"I said yes what more do you want? Please Jonny stop teasing me! " She practically cried she wiggled, raised herself, anything to send her over the edge but to no avail he wouldn't budge.
He began to thrust in earnest, his thumb circling her clit and all the while still keeping her hands securely under the remains of her leather. When she started to blush he knew she was close, too close. He wanted her screaming, he wanted her mush. He stopped moving and grinned.
"Why are you doing this? "Geena cried tears streaming down her face from frustration. She had been so close both times to have him just stop with her on the edge of completion. She struggled to get herself free from the leather .
He leaned in and accentuated each word with a long slow thrust, "Because.." thrust, "you," thrust, "worried, "thrust, "Me."
"I worried you that bad?" She panted out the question as her eyes closed.
He reached for and grabbed a pillow, then jammed it under her hips as he continued the deep thrusts, "Worse baby," His hands slowly moved to open her wider as he angled down and ground hard against her.
"I said I was sorry," she raised up to meet him her body craving that release.
He kept the pace, felt the sweat streaming down his back, his heart beginning to pound in his chest and pushed harder. "Tell me what you want Geena baby, beg for it."
"I want you! I want you to fuck me hard. I want to cum over and over. Please Jonny, Please?"
"But you were a naughty gutter girl." His lips whispered over her cheek as he slowed his pace for a brief moment.
"I know and I am so so sorry I will never worry you again. I love you."
He leaned over her, his lips kissing along her neck and shoulder as he upped the pace, his hand sliding between them to brush repeatedly over her clit as he growled, and when she shuddered, he moved even faster. "Now baby."
As if her body was totally under his control she came hard, the wave crashing through her, leaving her speechless. If she could have scratched his back she would have drawn blood but all she could do was bite his lip.
He rode through her climax, his hips still moving as she whimpered. He pushed up, grunting with each follow through, his hands sliding under the leather to grasp her hands tightly as he kept the movements, eyes closing as he felt her shudder through a second orgasm. As her inner walls tightened around him, movement now nearly impossible, he broke on the final thrust, emptying himself inside of her.
Slumping over her body he pressed a kiss to her cheek.
Geena trully thought he had killed her. Never in her life had she experienced such a powerful orgasm. "If this was your idea of killing me, I think you succeeded. "
He snorted, "Have to admit it went different when I thought about it. Seriously was gonna make ya do without, but you kept up the fuckin' wiggles and my plans changed.."
Geena laughed. "I knew you couldn't go without. I can imagine you're temper with blue balls, 100 million times surpassed normal."
He grunted as he rolled her towards him. "Baby I go without alot, touring tends to do that you know. But when its laying right there and sooo delectable. Well fuck I am a man."
Geena raised her head her look serious. "I am trully sorry. We had no idea there was a warning."
He reached over to flick her nose. "I know you are, but you are still mine to command for a week baby."
'What do you have planned? This scares me you know."
He chuckled, "Oh personal assistant gopher stuff, coffee tea and you."
'I can handle the coffee and tea but the me part worries me."
He pulled her on top of him, his hand sliding in between her thighs as he started to tease her again. "You, in the shower, dressing room, limo, anywhere I decide when I decide, blow jobs, sex, teasing, mmm anything I want. You can't say no baby. I like it when you can't say no."
Her eyes rolled back as another orgasm started to build. "I can do the shower, dressing room privately right? "
His thumb flicked hard against her clit. "We'll see."
"You can't be serious! I can't in front of people thats-- thats just -- wrong."
His thumb slid around her core slowly, "You agreed to anything."
He chuckled inwardly. He might have done things in front of others when he was younger, hell they all did, they had to share rooms in the early days. But that didn't mean he wanted to now, but sending her up was fun. "You agreed to anything baby."
"Can you at lease cover me?" Geena pleaded, her face turning a slight shade of red at the thought of giving a blow job or worse in front of the guys.
His thumb flicked over her clit again, his free arm banding around her as she shuddered through another climax. "Baby, I'd never show you off that way. Don't you worry."
"I didn't think you would. I trust you with everything. " Geena gazed down into his eyes. "I never thought it was possible to feel this way so fast ."
His fingers wound into her hair as he pulled her head to his shoulders, his eyes closing as he drifted into an exhausted sleep. "Me either baby. me either."
Finally Geena admits she loves him! Come on Jon time to fess up about how you feel towards Geena. Absolutely amazing chapter. Now I need to go find hubby for a little fun of my own lol.
ReplyDelete