Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Chapter 72



David shook his head and put a little pout into his voice, "but making up is fun, well unless I’m the one stuck on the toilet."

The visual of David hunched over a waist basket while sitting on a toilet made her giggle. "Don't worry David, I'll try not to use my 'Pharmacology 101' knowledge on you."

"I sure hope not, I have a delicate constitution you know."

"You? Delicate? That big, solid, 6 foot tall man I met in Hawaii? NOT! Besides, you'd enjoy me nursing you back to health waaaay too much!"

She grinned slightly and kept up the tease. "Somehow I see you as a very demanding patient! Requesting frequent sponge baths..."

"Damn, you figured me out." He smiled as visions of exactly what her nursing duties could be with him, "Frequent massages of the lips and fingers? Hell yeah I could do with that."

"Aha, dream on buddy! I don't take care of male patients older than 4 days old!"

"Not even for me?" He felt the whine growing, "Please? Just for me?" He grinned as he kept it up cajolingly, his whine got him far sometimes.


"Maybe we should call on Doctor Sambora and his "special brand of Bad Medicine' for you?" She could not hold back the laughter at his "upset little boy" tone.

He choked slightly on the sip of wine he'd taken. "Keep that thing away from me, wrong plumbing fuck it all." He grinned and changed tactics. “I'll make it worth your while Ketsl. I'll treasure ya, I promise. Of course there’s the love making, can do it every day, two or three times even!"

"Hmmm, now that you've thrown in the incentives... I might take that refresher of a sponge bath course....Or stock up on some fresh massage oils, or pick up a fresh copy of Cosmo and learn some new techniques..."

"Oh I have my lessons I can teach too, better than music even."

"Oh really? Will I have to call you teacher? Or Professor Bryan? Or is it Doctor Dave? And will I have to practice....long...and hard?" she purred into the phone.

He salivated at the idea of it, "Oh yeah, I'll give ya long and hard Ketsl, you don't need to practice though, you're fuckin' perfect."

She tried to hide her gasp as she felt herself blush from the roots of her hair to her toes. "Uhhmm, flattery might get you...places.." she squeaked.

"I'll remember that baby." He glanced up at the clock, shocked they'd been talking for hours.

"Fuck, you have to work tomorrow, I need to let you go, but you gotta do something for me.."

"Depends on what it is that you want baby."

"Dream of me, but make it hot and sweaty so I'll feel it here in Anaheim."

"Oh, that’s an easy one baby! I...uhmm..sorta...do it every night anyway..." she whispered squeezing the phone.

"You'll have to tell me about those.. in detail.. soon.."

"Mmmm, I just might" she tried to hide a yawn.

He smiled, "go sleep pretty Ketsl. I'll see you soon."


"Good night David. Call me tomorrow and let me know how everyone survived the fight please!"

"Will do Carly. Take care of yourself gorgeous." He chuckled as the connection died, his hand tossing his phone to the coffee table, his mind whirling with ways to bring her out to see him as soon as possible. "Gotta be soon, fuck if my balls aren’t bluer than Jon's eyes. She's taken away even the desire for me to look elsewhere." He stood and moved to his bedroom, his mind tumbling at how she'd felled the mighty tree with a blush and a giggle.

1 comment: