Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Chapter 77


He glanced at his watch, then to the window outside then back to the TV."Fuck, the weather is being a bitch today. I just hope they cancel that warning in time." He glanced at the door for the fifth time. Where the fuck was Geena? She should have been back an hour ago.

Richie knocked then opened the door at the growled Come in "Hey man its 'bout time to go, Ready? "

His brow flicked up as Rich just opened the door to come in. "Well come on in asshole." He looked behind his brother and frowned. "Okay. she's not with you? Where the hell are they?"

"I thought maybe they were here trying on their finds. You saying they ain't back yet? "Richie asked as a bit of panic started to rise through him.'

"Havent seen Bri all day, Geena slipped from bed about 8 am man. Haven't seen her since." He nodded towards the television. "There's a fuckin' tsunami warning bro. Chile had an earthquake. It's already headed to Hawaii." Thank fuck we hit Hawaii a couple weeks ago.

"I know women love to shop, but a fuckin' tsunami bro? They wouldn't shop through that.
Weather ain't that great besides that."

"Did you try and call her? " Richie asked. "I can't cuz I keep fuckin' forgetting to get her that damn phone I promised."

Jon's hand shrugged into his pants pocket for his phone, his finger pushing the number for her quick dial. He glanced up as Bad Name started trilling from the end table, his eyes lifting to Richie's. "I would think she's not gonna answer."

"Well fuck why wouldn't she take her damn phone?"Richie groaned with a mixture of frustration and worry.

"I have no fuckin' clue man. Same reason Bri doesn't have a phone yet?"

Richie shot him a look. "I know so what the fuck we do now?" He walked over to the window and watched as the rain intensified. "Hell its really comin' down now."

"We wait man, just like we are supposed to."

And wait they did, as each man alternately paced the floor, eyes glued to TV as scene after scene of devastation flowed through the screen. Hour after hour, as word of tsunami, waves and explanations there of had them both ready to tear their hair out.

"This is fuckin' insane. Can neither of them tell time?" Jon finally spat the words as he checked his watch a final time. "It's time to head to sound check. I swear to God if she gets swept out to sea, I'll kill her."

"Tomorrow I am goin' and gettin' that phone and supergluing it to her hand." Richie grumbled

"Might make those hand jobs you enjoy when you think no ones in hearing range a bit harder to accomplish," he gruffed as he considered the same idea. Maybe a phone on a chain around her neck? Yea that might work.

"We gotta go. They better be at the arena waitin' is all I gotta to say." Richie stood up to head to the door.

Jon stood and followed Richie to the door his head shaking. He doubted that, he doubted it a lot. He just knew they were doing it to pay him back. Worry him? Big fun. He growled as he shut the door behind him. He knew they wouldn't do that, but grousing sure beat the fuck outta worrying.

~~~~~

The girls were chatting and laughing as they made their way backstage but not before stopping short after hearing voices raised. Geena glanced at Bri and mouthed, "Who are they mad at this time ? "

She glanced around and saw Mike hurtling down the hall. "Yo Mikie! Who pissed off the guys this time?"

Mike stopped in his tracks and managed a shit eating grin. "Last I heard there were these two chicks who braved tsunami weather to go shopping. One of them forgot the phone. Best I can tell if they get hurt, swept out to sea or killed, they're gonna die again. You know them? I'd steer clear of them if I were you."

Bri's eyes widened as she turned to Geena and started to laugh. "Ummmm."

"I have no clue who they would be," Geena chuckled. She glanced down at her bag and started to smirk. "Well I know how to keep one of them from killing me."

Bri lifted her bag and shook it. "Tell me about it girlfriend. And I think I'll just go change into this little number right now. I suggest you do the same with that red number ya bought."

"Yea I think that might be a smart idea, make them forget all about being angry with short skirts and no panties," Geena grinned.

She started to snort, "G, did you pay attention to the outfit? It's designed for more."

"I know." Geena smirked as she pulled out a little tight red dress,"Should I go without the jacket? He is really angry. "

"Fuck the jacket, fuck the panties and for sure fuck the bra. You'll get fucked not killed then."
She peeked into her bag and started to laugh, "and if innocent school girl doesn't get me loved instead of spanked. Well who am I to complain?"

"Lets go get dolled up so we don't get killed personally I rather get fucked to death than what they have in store."

She stepped up to an empty room and slipped inside grinning. "Oh yeah, tell me about it."

Within moments she'd shucked out of her wet clothing and into her new outfit. She grinned as she left the top three buttons undone, hiked the pretty plaid skirt a tad higher, slipped on the fake girlish frames and slid the red knee high socks on. Standing she slipped into her loafers and fluffed her hair. Waggling her brows she turned to Geena. "How I look?"

Geena snickered out a "Hey lil school girl," as she quickly slipped into her lil red number minus the bra and underwear and slipping on the thigh high boots. She knew just how much Jon loved boots on his girls. "Whatcha think? Will this give Jonny boy a heart attack? "

Her gaze raked over Geena and she started to laugh. "Before during or after he manages to get that tight number off?"

"As long it prevents him from killing me then all is good," Geena laughed.

She nodded and opened the door, then stepped through quickly. Hearing the strains of music from the stage she started in that direction, slipping her laminate around her neck as she walked. She never went without it. Even though the crew supposedly knew her, she didn't want to risk the chance of one not knowing. She heard Geena clattering behind her and grinned. The boys didn't know what was about to hit them.

Richie glanced around as the show progressed his worry mounting. Although he still hadn't spotted Bri, his worry though had to be pushed aside for the fans. They deserved a hell of a show. As he walked out to the circle he spotted what seemed to be a teenager at first glance, but when the spotlight hit the lovely girl his jaw dropped and his jeans grew tight. "Holy fuck me," he muttered. How the fuck was he supposed to get through the rest of the show now and not want to grab her up and fuck her senseless? All anger and worry dissipated with the promise of that sexy outfit.

He glanced over at Richie as he headed into Hey God and saw him staring intently into the front row of the pit area. Following the direction his eyes widened as he saw Geena, trussed up in some bustier/leather tight skirt type of deal and fuck him if it wasn't in red to boot. As she shimmied over closer to Bri he revved the song a bit higher and tried to not laugh out loud. Bri looked like an innocent school girl, and he knew if anything could bring the dark out in Richie it was the teasing of innocence.

Shaking his head, he lifted the tambourine and started to dance into the solo. God it had been a good night, nothing bad had happened to the girls, the production was running smoothly, and the crowd was eating up the songs. Glancing over at Geena one last time he winked, then whirled back to the mic to sing.

Both Bri and Geena had accomplished their mission tonight . The guys were on fire, from Memory to I'll be there for you which had the girls sighing like crushing teenagers especially when they had kept looking at them. But the shocker had been Hey God. Neither girl had expected this song and quickly slipped into fan girl, dancing and singing right along with the crowd.

Geena had been focused on her man all night. He seemed particularly more naughty than usually and it had set her blood a boiling. Hell, if she had panties on they would have been drenched.

Bri wasn't sitting on calm street. Her eyes kept straying to the skin tight grey pants Richie had chosen for the night. If you looked close enough, whenever he did lift the guitar, you could see each line of his oh too delectable lower body. She held back the whimpers by pure force of will. She wasn't sure, but either way she was in for it or he was. The night looked promising no matter which way you turned it to look at it.

Richie stepped off stage and made a beeline for the dressing room. He had expected a lot of things from Bri, but role play wasn' t one of them, and he had to admit his heart skipping a bit. Ok lil school girl you wanna play? Well here I come. He found her sitting on the couch waiting patiently, flipping through a magazine as if she'd done nothing to set his motors to racing.

Her gaze flicked to him, noted the look in his eye then flicked back to the magazine. He looked utterly wonderful, a little sweaty, a little dark, and the glimmer in his eyes had her belly fluttering. Keeping her eyes downcast she managed to keep her tone even. "You guys were great tonight."

"Yea well we had incentive. The crowd was good too." Richie growled as he stalked over to her. "I was angry with you but -- now I can't seem to remember why."

She placed the magazine on the couch beside her and crossed her legs, her eyes lifting to study him. "Why would you be angry? I didn't do a thing but go shopping."

"During a tsunami warning? " Richie's brow raised slightly as his voice deepened warningly.

Her eyes went wide at the quiet dangerous tone of voice. "You gotta be kidding right?" "

One look into his eyes told her how serious he was. "Guess I was a bad girl huh?" She lowered her eyes and tried valiantly not to smirk as she forced a meek tone to her voice.

"A very bad girl," He nodded as he stalked closer. "So what do you think I should do 'bout it?" Richie reached down and pulled her up to him. Just as Richie was about to kiss her Obie walked in.

"Umm, don't mean to interrupt here, but Rich, Ava is waiting for you."

Richie pulled back "Ok , tell her just a moment. And you darlin’ I think you need to go back to the hotel and think 'bout what you did scaring the shit out of me today. And consider what should I do about it."

She nodded and felt a slight whisper of hurt as he sent her away. She'd wondered what he'd do when he mentioned Ava would be at the concerts. The first night she'd understood he wanted a little Daddy time with his little girl, but she'd thought that tonight he'd possibly at least introduce them. Is he embarrassed about me? Is he not wanting her to know? Am I not important enough?

She worried her lower lip as he turned to walk from the room, then managed to pull a smile from somewhere. "Enjoy your visit Rich." She leaned over, snagged her bag and followed him, turning left when he turned right, her stride taking her to the vans to catch a ride to the hotel.

Richie found his little girl waiting with Obie. " Hey baby girl, sorry about that. So whatcha wanna do before I take you home," he said as he gave his daughter a hug and kiss on the cheek. "You enjoy the show? "

"Course I did Daddy." She hugged him hard and smiled. "You were great tonight."

"Good. So whatcha wanna do? " He said his arm slung around her shoulder as they walked out to the limo he had waiting.

She grinned as her friends started tagging along behind them. "I wanna know why you were looking at that girl in the plaid skirt all night."

Richie grinned and shook his head. One thing his daughter was that she was observant. "Well she is a special friend, and before you ask her name is Sabrina."

Daddy never told her he had special friends. Matter of fact she'd begin to wonder if daddy even liked girls since him and Mom had quit living together. Denise and Jenn just didn’t count, they’d been a royal pain trying to hog all his time. "How special?"

"I think really special but for now we are seeing where things will go," Richie answered.

"You sure she's old enough Daddy? She looks like one of the girls in our senior class at school."

He chuckled "Yes darlin she is."

"It's about time daddy. I swear first that icky Denise then that Jenn. I was wondering if you were ever gonna meet a nice girl. She looks like she’s nice. Is she nice daddy?"

"Yes she is very nice. Believe it or not she is a normal girl too." His eyes grew wide then he laughed at Ava's unbelieving look.

"Daddy you don't know what normal is." She giggled a moment as she remembered the few girls he'd been dating. "Do you?"

Richie shook his head. "Yes I do know what normal girls are. Bri is one of them. She is a fan but not like those fans out there." He pointed to the crowd as they were heading out of the arena.

She skipped ahead and into the limo, giggling as her two friends piled in. As he settled himself into the seat she started again. "How is she different? Oh, she’s one of those who don't like kids or wanna meet me?"

"No sweetheart , she wants to meet you very much. I just wanna make sure its all good before introducing you two. See what happened when I introduced you to Jenn?"

"Daddy?"

"What baby?"

"She why you smile so much now?"

"Yes she is." He smiled as he ruffled her hair.

"I think I'm gonna like her."

"I know you will darlin . Cuz I know I sure do."

1 comment:

  1. Shopping during a Tsunami warning, not smart girls. Richie how can you be so blind as not to notice the hurt in Bri's eyes when you sent her back to the hotel..alone! Men sometimes can be so stupid.

    ReplyDelete