Geena stood up her legs wobbly and took his hand, Oh yes if nothing else happens I get HRH wet! She smiled as he tugged her towards the bathroom. "Gladly."
Twenty minutes later, he stepped from the shower stall, his hand hitting the wall to brace himself. If he fell over now ,it wouldn't be good. Fuck if she hadn't worn him out with her shower antics. "Remind me again to not invite you into a shower before I have to hit a rehearsal babe.
Damn."
"You called me chicken earlier so I had to show you that I ain't chicken, " Geena laughed.
"Duly noted, no feather talk to the mistress." He winked as he moved over to pull on a clean pair of jeans.
"It's about time for rehearsal. You need to stop and change before hand?" He stopped and thought a moment. "Or do you have plans before going there? Meeting up with the other girls?"
"I have no fucking clue what they’re doing so I guess -- wait --how are we going to the show ? We have no tickets." It hit her suddenly. They’d been flown out but no tickets for the show had shown up. Truthfully she hadn’t even thought to ask until now. She bent double, her hair falling forward as she quickly towel dried.
He chuckled and stepped over to the dresser, picked up an envelope and handed it to her. "Well you could walk in free with me, but I think you'll need that for later."
She opened it the envelope " Ah the infamous laminate, " joking as she slipped it over her neck
"how's it look? "
"Looks like it belongs there." He winked and tugged on a black button up shirt, picked up his shades. "Oh yeah, just a second." He walked back to the bath, recovering his phone and stepped back into the bedroom and over to the dresser, to straighten his hair. "One more thing Geena."
"There's more? Hell sex and a laminate sounds all good to me "
His brows waggled as he turned to look at her. "You are so gonna have to pay up later." He stuffed his phone in his pocket, handed his hotel keycard to his room to Geena still grinning.
"After all I am a man of my word."
"You're keycard? You're gonna play my songs?" The Jovi fan in her so wanted to squeal like a little kid but she forced it down, hiding it behind a bright smile.
"I'm thinking on it babe," his brows waggled, "hard."
Taking her hand he headed towards his door and out to the awaiting limo. "I bet you a fuckin' dollar that although I'm late, Sambora will be later."
"What do you wanna bet HRH?" Geena’se yes grew wide Oh god I didn't just say HRH? She crossed her fingers behind her back and prayed he didn't know what that meant and hoping he didn't ask what it meant.
He stopped at the door of the limo his brow lifting. "HRH?"
"Um oh nothing ? You don't wanna know "
He reached out, his finger teasing the laminate. "Come on now, tell me mistress."
God I'm not that easy hell am I? Geena closed her eyes and shuddered .Just his touch set off a firestorm within her. "Okay, Okay, it means His Royal Hotness." I'm gonna die now .
His head snapped up. "Royal pain in the ass or?"He laughed at the look on her face. "So ya think I’m a king of sorts huh? Just wait til I tell 'the King."
"I can't believe you got that out of me. " Geena groaned.
He opened the door and ushered her inside. "I have my talents."
"Yes you do I can't deny you that, " She admitted as she sat down.
He slipped in beside her, nodded to the driver and closed the privacy window. Rehearsal was bound to be interesting with her there, the concert too, but it was the after he was looking forward too. That was going to be the best. He already had it planned.
No comments:
Post a Comment