Sunday, March 28, 2010

Chapter 20

Geena fought to keep her emotions in check as she sprinted to the room , her hands frantically trying to flatten down her hair , there was no way she could walk in and act like she just didn't have the most mind blowing sex in her entire life. Her skirt was twisted and her shirt was half buttoned, her panties were still lost somewhere in his room. If she didn't know better he'd hidden them from her. Making it to the door, she slid her key card through the lock and opened the door.

She plopped down on the couch "Holy fuck " She was on the verge of a major jovi meltdown, keeping her nerves in check all day, even going toe to toe with the man of her dreams to the man himself, Fuck me I had sex with Jon Bon Jovi! She wanted to scream . She could still smell the mixture of sweat and his musky scent and groaned. He had said stay put and she did, but once he came back from the door he was in full attack mode. Hell he'd moved so fast the rest of it was a blur. .

She closed her eyes and relived every touch, kiss and thrust Mr hot sex gave her until her thoughts were broken up to the sounds coming from the bedroom. "Oh no he still isnt here? I am about to blow a gasket and he is still here?"

Geena jumped up and marched over to the door and banged loudly. "Time to go Mr Sambora, Now! "

Richie's head angled towards the door as he thrust again. "Fuck if your friends arent as bad as mine." His head dipped, his lips ready to stroll over Bri's neck when the thumping started again.

"She won't stop, your right, they're worse." She groaned as his hips twisted and couldn't stop the scream that started.

"If ya don't get out here now, I'm COMING IN!"

As his hips tipped for the final thrust she whimpered, leaned up for a final kiss and wiggled away. Sitting up she looked around for her clothes and realized they were still in the living room. "Fuck! Get your pants on, I'll go head her off!"

She stepped to the door and out, her eyes taking in the obvious mussed up look of her friend and laughed. "NOT ONE WORD G!"

Steppin to the couch she lifted her sweater and quickly pulled it on over her head. "What the fuckin' hell is so urgent?"

"Just get him out before Jovi meltdown hits, " Geena bit out in a whisper.

She snorted at the look in her friends eyes. Geena wasn't usually so volatile, the next few minutes should be interesting. "I was having fun G. No telling when it will happen again either."

Richie stepped through the door, a wide grin slipping to his lips as he took in the room. His brows waggled at Geena and yet again he thanked the stars for Lorenza finding that site. He'd been right, if the look of Geena was anything to stand on Jon had finally loosened up a bit.

Reaching over Bri for his shirt he chuckled. "Oh don't worry lil Darlin' Not the end of this by a long shot." He pressed a kiss to the top of her head and waggled his fingers at Geena. "See you both tomorrow." He turned away and walked to the door and out, wishing for a moment he could be a fly on the wall. If Geena's look and Bri's look were any indication their little chat would have to be one illuminating subject.

Bri tucked her legs up under her and studied her friend. "So I take it things went well?"

Geena made sure he was long gone before she let out a scream that she held in all day The screams she'd given Jon were screams of a totally different monster.

"Thank fuck , I held that in all day." Geena sighed with relief and collapsed beside her friend.

"You won't believe it If I told you other than the sex part," Geena chuckled out.

Her head thudded back against the couch. "Honey if there'd been no sex, well thats what I woulda believed. Anything else you tell me? well I bet I can answer with one of my own. Hell I do know one question was answered." Her head turned, a half grin coasting to her lips. "It's official those two at least can talk a woman into anything on a first meeting."

"God, girl he is so much more than I imagine in bed or should I say the couch " She chuckled and continued, "But get this, I called him on his atitude and shit." Geena scooted and turned resting against the arm of the couch.

"And he still fucked me anyway "

Her brow flicked up quizzically. "You didn't!"

"I did , I told him that he needs to find that Ole Jersey boy,. I went on about ticket prices and changing up the setlists he got all cocky. Get this, I got the freaking Stink Eye!" Geena laughed.

She couldn't stop the snort before it escaped her. "Good old HRH don't like being questioned. #2 on the list verified." She sighed a moment then continued,"but he calmed down obviously. Good as ya thought?"

"Oh fuck yea , the room was fuckin' spinning on the orgasms I had. Oh and I might have gotten him to play some oldies tomorrow I told him I would give a good blow job to hear Roulette" She grinned wickedly " God that man has 2 gears, slow and fast with no in between, and kinky I knew it. "

She shook her head. "I won't believe it until I hear it. They never do the real old or rare stuff."

"Probably not, and if they don't he is gonna get another what for from me, care to join me ?"

Geena asked her, knowing full well her friend itched to have at Mr Bon Jovi .

"I been wantin to call him something for years. Lemme at him." Bri grinned widely. "He needs to remember he puts his pants on one leg at a time like any other man."

Geena laughed " Thing is, I thought for sure he would send me packing but I think he actually listened, although he may not have liked what I had to say."

"You questioned his royal highness. Of course he didn't like it. But he's man enough at least to listen and not hold it against ya. For that I got to admire him."

"Oh yea , I actually got to see the man behind all that stage persona and I think I liked it . Let me tell you those groupies were wrong on some shit about him. He gives you his undivided attention when you're with him thats for sure. and um yes he does do oral " Geena grinned really big " Why does my neck hurt ? " She stood up , walked wobbly , her legs jelly from the round of sex , to the mirror "Oh mother of Jovi! He is a vampire " She exclaimed .

She started to snicker, the soft sound turning into a belly laugh. "Well those stories were true too then."

"It's gonna take a mountain make up to cover this ." Geena said as she ran her hand over the marks on her neck. " So Miss I won't be the first, Jon and I heard some rather interesting noise earlier. " Geena teased her friend with a smirk.

Bri glanced over to her friend, her eyes going wide. "I have no idea what you mean."

"Tell me another one , oooooooh ahhhhhhhhhh oh yes Richie right there," Geena mimicked her friend.

Her cheeks flushed scarlet as her hands went to her face. "Oh god, was I loud?"

"Yes my dear , fortunately I don't think loud enough for the entire floor to hear but we sure did when we came back to get my purse."

Her shoulder lifted into a shrug. "What can I say, the man is talented." Her mind whizzed back over the last couple of hours, the growly voice, the limber fingers that never stopped, the big body that held enough heat to warm two ice cold northern cities. "He's a real sweet heart too."

She glanced up at her friend, a slight smirk on her lips. "Go ahead, I know you wanna ask."

Geena's smile spread across her face as she turned back to face her friend " So did we aptly name it right? "

She was torn between telling all and telling nothing. Something like that was precious and private, and had it been anyone but Geena.. "Let's just say when the guy wrote about the baby's arm he wasn't whistling dixie."

"Oh yea, you go girl! "Geena cheered " Also is he King? "

"I dunno yet G. All he did was fuck me into the mattress repeatedly. Good old fashion down and dirty fucking. Man can go forever, rest a few and go again." She went to straighten her legs and winced slightly, "And then some. I"ll be feeling that for awhile I know."

Geena sighed. " Yea I know believe me. The only reason I didn't stay was tomorrow was time for business so here I am."

She stood and walked to the balcony window, staring out at the late night. "Wonder how Carly is faring with the Joker?"

"Oh having the time of her life I suppose, though I know she won't and maybe she is the smart one ya know ? "Geena said as she stripped out of her ragged clothing and into her a pair of shorts and tank .

Bri turned and shook her head. "You took time to shop too? Lucky biotch. I still need to do that, or I'm gonna smell like sex tomorrow."

Geena's grin couldn't be repressed. "He took me shopping or I would have sweated to death on the beach in my sweater. "

Bri nodded and started hunting for her jeans. Richie had tossed them somewhere, she just wasn't sure where. "I guess I should run out and find something for tomorrow, and something a little special for the concert. You up for a little shopping trip girl?"

Geena glanced in the mirror " How bad does this look if I do this ? "She brushed her ragged hair til it was smooth , moving it to cover her neck

"Like you've been thoroughly fucked."

"Oh what the hell, like people are gonna know it was his royal highness anyway . Lets go " Geena slipped her sandals on , grabbed her purse and started to the door.

Bri finally found her jeans behind a chair and laughed, before moving to her room to check herself in the mirror. Glancing down she shook her head at the rumpled little rubber presents left on the floor. "Slob." She chuckled as she swiped them up and chunked the items into the trash bin. Checking the back pocket she smiled to see the card was still there.

Walking back out and to the door she grinned. "Let's Shop!"

No comments:

Post a Comment