Geena flew around to face her friend. "I hear you loud and clear. That doesnt mean he is gonna follow through with anything. His ex-wife hurt him far more than he cares to admit to. We both know that. Hell if he admitted to any feelings other than anger I would be shocked. "
She offered G a gentle smile. "That's true. That's why I said its gonna hit and hit him hard when he misses you."
"I'd like to believe that, really I would but what I'm scared of is sitting around oping and praying that he does or will. Can't you understand? Why couldn't I just have sex no emotions? Oh no, not me, good ol' Geena always with her heart on her sleeve damn it."
She pulled her friend into a hug, smiling as Carly wrapped her in a hug from behind. "Just have faith, believe me, it will change, before ya know it. Sometimes things work in mysterious ways."
The tears came then, the ones she was so desperately trying to hold back, as she clung onto her friend. "I hope you're right," She hiccuped between sobs.
Bri held tight until the tears slowed. She hoped so too. Geena deserved that happiness, and stubborn Jon? Well she couldn't really think of better for her friend. "It will be ok. Now dry those eyes girl."
Geena backed out of her friends embrace and wiped her eyes with the back of her hand." I hope he has wine tonight cause I'm getting shit ass drunk, " Geena confessed half laughing.
Bri shook her head while Carly started to laugh. "Well if anything you two do love that too."
"I sure could use it, especially now. Explain to me how the fuck we got talked into truth or dare anyway? "
Bri laughed, "I think it was Richie and David's idea, some weird way to end the week on a high note. Like it needed another high note?"
"Yea no shit, wait where is your luggage Bri?" Geena asked as she suddenly noticed it was just hers and Carly's at the door.
She glanced at Geena, then Carly before swinging her gaze back to Geena. "Umm, well you see. It's in Richie's hotel suite."
"What's it doing there? We need to take it to the airport with us don't we?" Geena studied her friend, who was suddenly shuffling her feet and blushing. Bri rarely blushed, something was up.
She mumbled a moment, then cleared her throat. "Well yeah, If I was flying to Ohio yeah, but um, see, I'm not exactly flying out in the morning."
"You're what??!!" Geena and Carly exclaimed together
She glanced up and tried to not start laughing at the look on their faces. "I'm staying here for another week, then going to Seattle."
"You're staying here? YOUR'E going with them? " Geena glanced at Carly then back to Bri her mouth agape .
She nodded, unsure exactly how to explain. "He wants me to travel with him. Could you say no?"
"I guess not but are you sure?"
She took a deep breath, "As sure as I can be. You know Jared called again? That day he called at the arena?? HE called.. and Richie.. he answered the phone."
"What the fuck!! how did he get you're number? What did Richie say? " Geena rambled.
Her shoulders lifted into a shrug. "How does he EVER get them? I have no idea, but Richie told him off, said to quit interrupting him while he was fuckin' his woman. I mean can you imagine Jared's face?" SHe started to laugh a moment then grew serious.
“He wants me with him, wants to protect me. He wants me to have a phone thats not in my name, so it can't be traced to me. Hell he TOOK my phone that day. Was gonna give me his."
Geena paused and listened to her friend maybe this is who she needed if anyone could protect her Richie could " Girl I say go for it . I mean you will be well protected hell security here is tighter than Fort Knox."
She sniffed slightly, "Not why I'm doing it though. I worry about Jared finding me and hurting
one of them. But hes so fuckin' persistant. wouldnt give up asking til I said yes."
Jared is a pussy, you and I know it. Richie could take that fucker out with one punch," Geena spat.
She closed her eyes a moment as that vision played in her head. "Maybe I should say no, Richie don't need that."
"Don't you dare!" Both Geena and Carly screamed
She took a step back as both girls screeched. "Jesus women!" She shook her head and started to laugh. "I'll just have to keep a look out, can't have him hurting those hands. Swear to God they do damage on skin."
Geena and Carly burst into a fit of giggles with Geena finally speaking between her laughter. "Amen, they sure do know how to use their hands thats for sure and I ain't talking about their gee tars."
She stepped up and wrapped her arms around both of them. "Well some on, we have a leaving paradise party to attend."
"Lets give them a game of truth or dare they won't ever forget." Geena waggled her eyebrows.
"And if you think I'm daring him to drop his pants so you can see moose for yourself?" She shook her head violently, "That's a secret I plan on keeping."
"Who says you'de be the only one to dare him to do it?" Geena teased her friend, a laugh breaking out as Bri's look went murderous. "Gotcha!"
A slick sweet smile coasted to her lips. "I'll be the one daring him to do it and lose the sex."
Geena shook her head " I do wonder should we gang up on them, we should have a game plan."
Bri grumled, "Plan is to take all dares, that way they don't get anything incriminating on me that they arent a part of to start with."
"Sounds good take all the dares. Shit I wonder what they are gonna dare?"
"Its the men of Jovi, there’s no fuckin' telling."
Bring on the games lol. Seriously loving this story!
ReplyDelete