Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Chapter 44


As the limo pulled up to the side entrance of the hotel, he quickly helped her set her clothing to rights before pulling his shirt down and his zipper up. Stepping from the limo he leaned in and scooped her up into his arms before starting towards the entrance. At her quizzical look he winked. "Well ya said you couldn’t walk."

"Aren't you a gallant gentleman?" Geena’s voice teased as she leaned her head on his shoulder God don't G, this is wrong this is gonna end soon. You don't need to be pining over a rock star that just wanted good sex. Just enjoy it while it lasts

He held her tight through the hallway and into the elevator, only settling her to her feet at his room door. Sliding his hand into his pocket he muttered. "Fuck, now where did I put that key?"

Geena snickered ,"it's in my purse , here. " She quickly pulled out the keycard and handed it to him .

He palmed the card and quickly slid it through the lock before opening the door, stepping aside to motion her inside first. "Clothes come off at the door baby."

Geena grinned widely. " Really? Well I guess I gotta since I lost the bet." She removed her shirt and skirt dropping them in a pile at the door.

God she was beautiful. Uninhibited yet real, one of the few people who had braved his anger to show him truths he couldn't or didn’t want to see. Tugging his shirt over his head, he swiftly toed off his boots and dropped his jeans, his head nodding for her to move on into the living area.

She stood there for a moment letting her gaze take in his unbelievably fit body. For 47, he had a body that half the population either wanted to fuck have for themselves. ,She walked into the living room , her mouth agape at the sight before her. He did this for me? Oh hell, G you're toast! She struggled to find her voice as she took in the room’s appearance. "You did this-- for me?” Her eyes travelled from the candles that were scattered throughout the room to the table with a bucket of champagne chilling. She was overwhelmed. Noone , not even her ex-husband had ever taken the time to romance her like this .

His hands settled on her shoulders as he guided her to one of the chairs, "Naah did it for the bellboy downstairs."

"Ok well, if you rather have him naked I can leave you know."

He pushed her closer to the table his growl following him as he settled himself into his chair. "Fuck that shit, rather look at you in the candlelight."

"Tell me what you like about it? " Geena propped her elbows on the table as she leaned forward, resting her chin on her the back of her hands.

It gave him a full view of those perky breasts of hers, calling to mind ideas of champagne baths instead of sips of drink. He lifted the bottle of and quickly popped the cork, then filled both glasses and offered her one. "All of it."

She accepted the glass briging it to her lips for a sip. "I have to say this is a first for me , sitting at a table naked drinking champagne."

Well then you haven't lived. There's plenty of firsts I can show you."

"Oh and what are they? " Damned if that didn’t sound interesting. Just what could a man like Jon show her and teach her? The fact he sounded like he wanted to show her had her heart fluttering. It sounded like a promise, and so far he’d always managed to keep a promise, even if it didn’t pan out like the people thought.

He opened the plate covers and nodded to hers as he took a sip of drink. "They are what I like to call surprises."

"That's not fair, I should be entitled to know what I'm in for " as she removed the cover off of hers as well. She raised an eyebrow

"Nope, don't work that way. If I explained it wouldn't be a surprise now would it?"

She pouted "I'm not good with surprises"

"Learn."

He chuckled as she pouted her way through the meal. She kept trying to get info from him and he simply refused to say. He could tell she wasn't good with surprises, probably never had gotten many and for some odd reason it had become important to give her life a little excitement.

As she placed her fork on the table for the final time he stood and moved too her, again sweeping her up into his arms. Grabbing the bottle of champagne he headed for the bedroom, then settled her on the bed before tipping the bottle to allow a stream of bubbly fluid to pour onto her skin. Leaning in he begin to lick at each drop, his hand continuing the stream until he had a small amount pooling in her belly button and the seam of her legs. Definitely fuckin’ better this way than in the glass.

Without a sound he continued to taste each inch of skin, her wiggles and whimpers driving the need to have those sounds turn to moans.

Geena's eyes grew wide. If she was expecting anything it sure wasn't this, "OH Fuck me! " She clutched tightly to the silky material she laid on.

He mumbled against her slick walls, his hands pressing to open her legs wider. "That was the idea."

She instinctively spread her legs craving him inside her. "Please, oh god! " She pled for the sweet torture to end so she could have him all the way. Her head tossing back and forth as another orgasm crashed down upon her.

He inched his way up her body, tasting and nibbling each sticky inch; and before she could recover her climax he seated himself quickly, his hips flexing as he begin to take her higher again.

She clawed his back as she locked her ankles around his legs raising her hips to take him deeper inside.

He felt his heart thudding against his chest as his thrust, lips and hands teased each and every sensitive spot she had. Grunts fell to match her moans, and with on final thrust, he felt himself empty just as she clenched against him. He felt the breath leave his body and he gasped to fill his lungs. Laying his head down he groaned slightly before pulling her against him. "You've worn me out woman. I ain't so young anymore."

She snickered "That's ok I love older men. I owe you a massage. Once I recover myself that is." She threw her arm across his belly as she slid to rest her head on his chest, his heart beat rumbling against her ear comfortingly

"Recovery sounds like a plan lovely Geena."

"I think I might wanna lose more often," Geena yawned intertwining her legs with his.

He grinned as he reached for the light and shuttered the room in darkness. "I'm planning on that one myself."

On me losing?" She felt her eyes grow heavy but tipped her head, her lips pressing a soft kiss to his chest."I so can't wait."

He fell asleep smiling. Truth be told, he couldn't wait either. The game was set, and he wanted to win the match.

1 comment:

  1. That was hot. I might be wrong, but I do believe that Jon forgot a condom this round.

    ReplyDelete