Richie stepped out the shower, dried off and dressed. As he towel dried his hair he thought back over the last couple of days. How could he feel so quickly for someone was beyond him. All he knew was he wanted to protect and care for her. He wanted to treat her like she should be treated. But would she allow him? She had hesitated when he'd asked her to travel with him on tour so they could get to know each other better. The insecure look in her eyes still tugged at his heart. What could he do to convince her? He grinned as an idea formed. That's it! No woman can resist the romance of the open sea. Reaching for his phone he dialed his assistant and began to throw out rapid fire instructions. Operation Get her to stay was in the works.
He stepped out of the shower area a few moments later. "Ready to go? We have somewhere to be." He leaned in, a mischevious smile on his face as he grasped her hand and pulled her from the couch. "Time's a wasting beautiful."
She glanced up as he walked back into the band's ready room and couldn't stop the smile that slipped onto her lips. How could any man look that good? Her eyes roamed over the broad chest and down to the slacks, a slight frown marring her forehead. "Do you EVER wear anything that ain't baggy these days?"
He laughed "Why? Don't like baggy? First my shirts now my pants. Anything else you don't care for?"
She stood and moved over to him, her hand lifting to his shorter than ever hair. "It could be longer." She winked a moment to lessen the seriousnes of her words. "Take it from me, WE love the tight pants, the open shirts, the longer hair, the dangly belts."
She pressed a kiss to his chin with a soft laugh, "I like you this way too, don't think that I don't, but I am a red blooded female, and certain things make the blood boil.
"
He smiled "I just might have to change my wardrobe then, but now? We have someplace we need to be." He led her out to the limo, helped her in. Settling himself beside her he winked. "You have to wear this until we get where we're goin'." He pulled out a scarf and wrapped it around her eyes securing it on the back of her head.
She felt herself still as the world went dark. One hand lifted to brush over what covered her eyes. Brows waggled and smirk escaped as she breathed out, "Ohhh Kinky huh? Better things to do with something like this than cover my eyes."
Richie's laugh escaped him. " Darlin' don't worry I thought of that too."
She settled herself against him, one hand lazily tracing circles on his upper thigh. "I'm sure you have." She'd heard the rumors for years, how playful he could be, how he treated ladies right, but to be experiencing it? It was still blowing her away. That he wanted to keep her around? She still wasn't sure about that. Her type of baggage came with prices, and the one price she didn't want to pay was him getting hurt.
"Why so secret about where we're going?"
"It's a surprise," Richie said wickedly, his fingers lacing with hers as he leaned in to brush a kiss along her jawline. "You like surprises Darlin'? I do."
The ride to where ever they were going didn't seem to take any time, but then he kept her occupied with stories about everything from music to his daughter. As the car started to slow she could swear she heard water. Where on earth had he had the limo pull up to, the pool?
The door opened, he thanked their driver, stepped out and reached for her hand. Turning her around, her back to his chest, he cupped her shoulders with his hand and started guiding her to the area he had his eyes on. Tightening his hold he kept her in front of him as they navigated the short walkway, his head dipping low to whisper as he stopped.
"Step down Darlin'. Easy does it now."
She took a small step down and felt the floor beneath her feet roll. "Ok I knew you could rock my world, but this is just ridiculous."
Richie let out a deep belly laugh. " Just wait," was murmured against her ear as his hands quickly undid the knot, his hand pulling the silken scarf from her eyes.
She blinked rapidly, adjusting her eyes from the pitch black she'd been seeing, to the brightly lit area. Glancing around quickly her eyes widened. "We're on a boat? Why are we on a boat?"
He took her hand and led her to the bow. "Not just a boat Darlin'. It's a yacht." Sitting on the table was a a bottle of sparkling cider and two wine glasses. He took a step to the right and pulled her along, settling her into a plush couch along the railing. Stepping back to the table he Popped the cork on the cider then poured two glasses, handing her one. "Here's to a memorable evenin'."
She took the proffered glass and clinked it with his. "You don't do anything by half measure do ya?" Taking a sip of the cool drink she tilted her head back to admire the stars, only to startle as the yacht's motor revved and they started pulling from the dock.
"No baby I don't. You said to convince you, and I intend to do just that." Richie watched the pleasure grow on her face and grinned. She might not be a plastic Barbie, but any woman loved being romanced.
She snorted lightly, "And taking me out on a *boat*," her tone went teasing, "Is supposed to convince me how?"
"Where's you're spirit of romance ? " Richie asked taking a sip of cider.
She leaned forward to settle her glass on the small side table then turned to study him. "Being born as we speak." She glanced up and winked slightly, "Before you found the site I dont' think I had one, except in the written word."
"Well I'm happy to say I'm glad I found that site," Richie said as he set his glass down beside hers and pulled her into a tight embrace.
She tilted her head, her lips buzzing along his cheek lightly, "You just liked the porn, King."
"I won't lie and say it didnt, cuz I did. Have to admit though, I can usually read that stuff and not get hard, but baby, those things had me taking cold showers. You can really write, " Richie laughed.
She twisted slightly and straddled his lap, her lips continuing their slow exploration of his lips and neck. "I had such worthy inspiration."
"I'm glad I could be of service." Richie clutched her hair, tilted her head back and pressed his lips against hers
She felt the kiss deepen and sighed lightly. She'd miss this when she went home, he'd turned into so much more than a story or a rock star. In just hours she'd seen the real man, and he was so much better than she'd ever dreamed. She just hoped he could convince her that sticking around was going to be a good idea.
"I hope you decide to stay, because I could show you the world," Richie murmured against her lips as his hands traveled down her back to her nice firm ass. He squeezed it gently and growled, laughing as she giggled. "What? fine asses should always be squeezed and savored."
She leaned back a moment, and tried to find the words she wanted. Words were escaping her as his head tipped forward, his lips still nibbling and his hands keeping up a steady pressure on her butt. "It's not that I dont believe that. I do. It would be an adventure. It's also a big committment, to entrust my daily life to someone else, go wherever the winds of his life blows him." She sighed a moment as his teeth nibbled along her jaw.
She dipped her head and tried to squeeze him from the spot. "Hey I'm bein serious here."
"So am I. " His hands moved to her hips pulling and grinding her against his swollen cock. " I can't explain it . I just want you with me." He groaned, continuing his seduction in hopes of her making the right choice.
The press of his jeans against her center had her thoughts nearly derailing, had her worries shuttering into silence. "You make it hard to hold a conversation darn it."
He chuckled " I try but I want a yes so I will do what I need to do." He dipped down nibbling on her neck , his hands traveling once again to her shirt , removing it in onequick and oft practised move. "Oh ho ho, No bra tonight darlin?" Richie arched an eyebrow and grinned .
Her brow arched, "the last one broke, I can't afford to plow through my lacy things that much." She leaned in, pressing against his light fur, "one last thought before you wipe my good sense away. I just dont want you getting hurt because of me. You've had enough hurt in your life, if some came because of me? I couldn't handle it."
Oh to be romanced on a yacht by Richie! Bri is one lucky bitch. Say yes Bri!!
ReplyDelete