Friday, July 9, 2010

Chapter 112

She groaned as they stepped up to the door at the hotel. God even for a band like Jovi customs could be a righteous bitch. They were finally cleared and at the hotel and all she wanted was a hot shower and maybe some sleep. She glanced over at Richie and sighed, would probably be all she got, he was so wrapped in figuring out which doctor to find and pestering her as it was, he wouldn't think of much else. She was sure of it. 

"I'd say home sweet home, but come to think of it I don't really have one right now."

"Darlin you have several homes now but most of all home is whereever I am " He smiled 

Richie glanced over to Bri as they entered their suite. Jon's conversation ran through his head and he sighed his eyes finding the phone book as he considered finding a doctor first. Shaking his head he decided to actually listen to Jon at this point in time. "Baby talk to me. Can you tell me why you really dont' wanna go to the doctor? All you've said is you hate them, but hell, we all hate going to the doctor. " He asked his question gently all the while taking her hand and pulling her down to sit with him.

She squeaked as she nearly tumbled into his lap. "Long boring story Rich, isn't the fact I hate them enough?"


She sighed as he ignored the question, his eyes steady on her face as he waited. "Ok, Ok, After leaving Jared, I knew I needed help. I went to a few doctors. Most of them wrote scripts for pills. Thought they could medicate the problem away. Hell they thought I needed medication to handle things. All it did was make me feel like shit and reinforce how ... They're just quacks Rich ok? I don't trust the lot of them."

"I'm sorry I pushed baby. I never realized the extent of the damage Jared did to you. But those were head doctors half of them are crazy themselves," Richie tried to joke. "But seriously do you trust me enough yo know that I will find you a good doctor? We can get one at home once we get this confirmed that is. But one in CA, Jersey or wherever you might feel comfortable, hell we will try one out in each state until we find one you like and I promise you, I will be with you each and every visit you have to go too." 

She managed to force a smile to her lips as she leaned againt him."All I can see is you on the road for two years, and there's gonna come a time I can't travel. Families are supposed to be together, and other than G, well I've never really had one." 

She felt it building and wanted to hold it back, her opinons on the leaving family behind but before she could stop herself or think better of it it all came spilling out. "I've never agreed with how you all just leave the family behind. How many of you ended up alone because the family just got used to life without you? How much more will Jon or you or any of the rest give up for music?"

She stood and moved to look out over the Montreal city skyline. "I'm not Dot, all independant with some job I want to go to. I'm damn sure not Heather, who wants to be famous. I'm just a lady who wants to be there for her man, so he's not alone all the time, and soon I won't be able to do that."

Richie listened to every point she made and knew that she was right. His life wasn't easy on family. He sat quietly for a moment pondering her words and his thoughts, then spoke. "I hear what you're saying and you're right. But there are several ways we can work this Darlin'. Heather didn't want to fly out so I would fly to see her. It was more travel for me, but I didn't mind. There is that way," he paused as her head shook and felt his heart warm. She didn't want to be the wife that was thousands of miles away, he could tell that by the look in her eyes. "Of course, you and the baby can travel with me for awhile. Hell travel until time to put them in school, or we can have a tutor we can figure something out." 

We can be a family that is together we just have to figure it out is all . IF that makes sense. " Richie paused pulling her close " I don't want to make the same mistakes. I don't believe I will with you. We have time baby, hell maybe I'll be retired when its time for them to go to school. " 

Her arms went around him, hugging him tight, her laugh escaping her. "I don't think you'll ever retire. You'll be like Les Paul, jamming when you're nearly one hundred. You watch. It's just that I don't want you to miss anything, Christmases or birthdays or just the first time for anything."

She blew out a breath and pulled away, her smile rueful. "Ive watched you eye the phone enough. Make your calls Rich." She moved to the door and picked up their suitcases to take to the bedroom. She take a shower and maybe wash the tired off while he did his hunt through the phone directory.

"I'll make it quick, I promise, then I can join you." He waggled his eyebrows suggestively, "I promise you I won't miss anything." He watched her as she moved into the bedroom and before the bathroom door was shut his stride had taken him across the room, his hand already flipping through the phone numbers to find someone who could do that one test he needed done.

A few moments later he was finished had a appointment set up for early the next morning. He grinned as he considered all they could do to enjoy their free time. He tossed his phone on the coffee table then headed to the bathroom stripping as he went. 

He stood there for a moment gazing at her beautiful body.  How did I get so damned lucky? He pulled back the curtain and stepped in, his arms going around her slippery soapy body as he growled, "Care for some company ? " 

She shivered as his heat melded with the heat of the shower, her brow arching at the question. "You have to ask?"

"Well aren't we a bit grouchy?" 

Her hands stilled in her still soapy hair as she turned to study him as he ducked his head under the shower. "Am I? I'm sorry I didn't realise." 

She closed her eyes,leaning her head back to wash the soap from her hair. "I seem to be just ..." She huffed and stood there under the waters flow. "Way too hormonal for my own sanity."

"I noticed, and its par for the course darlin.' I haven't helped matters either," RIchie answered as he pulled her closer. "I've been neglecting my wife. Shame on me." He dipped down and kissed her. 

She forgot herself for the few moments his lips were on hers then pulled away to catch a breath. "Not making love doesnt mean I've been ignored or neglected. What kind of person would I be to expect that when you're so exhausted with traveling and hormones and ....."

"But I could find the time to spend with my sexy wife and for that I'm sorry," He replied as his hands slid down to cup her ass giving it a squeeze. 

"Well you do keep me warm when we sleep." She squeaked as he smacked her ass and growled. "I do like it when ya growl."

He leaned down his mouth directly near her ear and growled again. "That's what I've been told. " His head turned as his lips lightly tugged on her ear lobe.

She shivered as his breath played over her skin. "Now who is giving up my secrets?"


"If I told that then I would be a squealer, and personally I rather hear you squeal." He nibbled down to her breasts his hands still gripping her ass as he pulled her tighter against him, groaning as her slippery skin rubbed against his very hard cock.

"But I do beleive we are clean enough dontcha think?" Richie let her go long enough to turn off the water, grabbed two towels, wrapped her in one, then himself. Stepping out of the shower he scooped her into his arms and carried her to bed.


She couldn't stop the whimper as he lay her on the bed, the towel disappearing as if he'd never wrapped her in it to start with. Her hands slid down along his sides, undoing his own towel as he slid over her, his hands bracing himself on each side of her. 


Richie parted her legs with his knee and lowered himself on top of her, his cock resting right on her core. He dipped down taking a nipple in his mouth and raised his hips up then back down again teasingly. God she tastes like heaven.The sweet smell of lavendar filled his senses . 

She gasped as his name as he rubbed against her, her soul craving him even more than she had that morning. She needed him, more than she needed food. 

She rubbed against him, her hands getting lost in the silkiness of his skin as she tried to pull herself into this one moment, with thoughts of doctors and babies and life changing moments forgotten, only to suddenly push at his chest. "Stop!"

Richie pulled back giving her a worried look. " What's wrong darlin'? " 

She slid from under him her body bolting the bed for the bathroom, her hand clapping over her mouth as she ran. It was his fault dammit. Now she couldn't even enjoy making love to him. She was gonna kill him. You can't idiot, he's got a show tomorrow night. So maybe she'd hurt him a little.

Richie crawled out of bed and made a mad dash after her. "Poor thing," he muttered as he bent down. Holding her hair back with one hand and running his hand slowly in circles on the small of her back, he waited for her bout of nausea to pass.

She shivered as she felt him behind her. No one should watch this, not even a husband. She stood as she finished, silently turning to the sink to rinse her mouth. Reaching for the hand towel she leaned in and splashed her face before patting dry and turning. "Well how embarrassing."

"Nah baby it ain't embarrassing and it will pass," Richie said as he wrapped his arm around her. "Lets get you in bed." He guided her out to the bed, helped her lay down and covered her up then slid in beside her. 

She forced back the tears as he spooned around her, her eyes squeezing tight against the burning. "Maybe your right, but damn, does it have to .. If ya wanna baby, we still can."

"Do you feel like it? " Richie asked gently as he caressed her tightly his fingers brushing lightly on her arms. 

She actually started to laugh as he pulled her even closer, "heart and soul are willing, rest of me? Part is part ain't. Wanna chance it and find out?"

"We could. How's about you on top? that way if you gotta run you can," Richie smirked. 

She twisted slightly to roll over one brow arching. "That's a mighty big risk you wanna take there lover, considering..."

He grinned and winked. "Hey its the least I can do. I can take it for the team so to speak, considering I'm partly to blame for this." 

She pressed a kiss to his chin. "You're just horny."


"Yeah I can't lie 'bout that darlin' ." His hands slid up to grasp her hips. "Besides I like the view from here. " 

Her brow arched as she rolled slightly, her legs moving to rest next to his thighs. She leaned in, shaking her head slightly, grinning as his eyes slammed shut when the ends of her hair slid against his skin. 



She moved closer, her lips brushing over his chest slowly, while her hips started to grind invitingly against him. "You are a brave man Richard."

He groaned as her silky hair brushed against his skin. " Well I just take my chances. " He raised her up a bit sliding her onto his cock before pulling her body down to rest against his chest. "If we go slowly you think you be okay? " He bucked his hips thrusting slowly inside of her. 

Her whimper rode her shudder as she started to move in time to his guiding hands, her inner walls clenching and relaxing against his gentle movements. "Oh yeah."

His hands roamed her back then up to her face as he cupped her chin and kissed her gently. "God baby I love you," he growled against her mouth, his thrusts moving as gently as the kiss.

She opened for him, her tongue dancing with his as he gentled her into forgetting all but him. Short pulses interspersed with sudden quick thrusts that shifted back to slow and easy movements. And when he suddenly rolled her, her leg lifted under his arm the tears started. No one could move that slow and still be moving, each part of him touching her, from body to soul. Her fingers dug into his shoulders as she whimpered his name, unaware of the tracks of salt tracing her cheeks.

Richie gazed at her for a moment worried that he'd hurt her. "What's wrong baby?" He leaned in, his lips brushing over her cheeks. He first kissed her cheeks where the tears had fallen then moved to her eyes where they had begun, his hips still thrusting slowly.

She shuddered out a soft "nothing" and held on as he gentled her into heaven. "No one ever cried cuz it was that good?"

"No, never, but then I never really gave my soul to anyone before darlin." 

She felt her toes curling as he angled differently, his name whispering from her. He'd stolen her heart and soul, and she didn't care, and as he seated deeper she managed to tell him it was happy tears just before his name flew from her lips with a moan.

He forced himself not to go any faster as he reached his peak. This woman had came from nowhere and rocked his world like no other, including several he cared not to think about at that moment . His thrusts became more intense but not fast as he joined her in bliss. "I love you so much Mrs Sabrina Sambora, " he called out as he stilled.

Her arms wound around his neck as she pulled him down, holding tight when he tried to slide to his side of the bed, making noises about being too heavy. "I like you here."

"Okay baby, you let me know if its too much." He winced as he lay on top of her shifting his weight so it wasn't totally on her stomach.

She felt herself giggle and pressed a kiss to a deliciously sweaty chest. "You arent going to smush me or something that's not even as big as a pea yet you know." Loosening her arms she let him finish sliding to the side then turned to snuggle into his body. "You'd be the first man to accomplish that if ya did."

"Just don't wanna take a chance is all." He smiled as he held her tightly to him. A thought crossed his mind causing him to let out a deep throated laugh, " You know I was thinkin' we should hire Carly cuz we are a rock band we don't know nothin' about birthin' no babies. " He quoted Gone With The Wind, his voice dipping into a psuedo Southern accent. 

Her eyes widened slightly as her mouth fell open. "Jon's had four, you've had one, Tico's had one, David's had three, and you ALL know nothing about pregnant women? Why do I think you're pulling my leg?"

"Didn't say we didn't know about pregnant women just saying we didn't deliver the babies, or do the medical stuff . We just stood there and gawked," he chuckled. 

"Tell me you aren't just gonna stand there or I'm just not gonna be pregnant!"

"I didn't mean like that but we haven't gone between your legs and played catch either," He joked.

Her finger slid up along his arms to walk up his chest. "What if I told ya I wanted ya to?"

"Well then I better get out my catcher's mitt and start practicing." Richie couldn't stop the grin, or the quick shaft of anticipation that flowed through him. To be the first one to touch or hold his kid? It sounded like heaven.

She was smiling even as her eyes started to close, her voice quiet next to their breathing. "Maybe just the umbilical cord, IF I am."

"You want me to cut the cord huh? I can do that ." 

"Just want you there....." 

"I promise you I will be there for the-- " He glanced down and smiled, "for the whole thing. " Kissing her on the forehead he closed his eyes to join her in a restful slumber. Yes I will and I intend on keeping that promise no matter what. 

1 comment:

  1. Richie you better keep your promise to Bri and be there every step of the way. Family is family no matter what.

    ReplyDelete