Sunday, November 7, 2010

Chapter 137

Richie glanced over the crowd with a smile. Offering the fans a glimpse of his famous grin and a short wave he exited the stage in pursuit of his very lovely hormonal wife.  Chuckling  to himself he thought about the incident earlier that had him so frightened and frustrated. Heather had been a bit moody, hell to be honest she was a lot moody even when she wasn't pregnant but he hadn't been around for the majority of her pregnancy to get the full blunt of the mood swings.
  
    As he made his way to backstage , he wondered  What mood would he find her in tonight ? The way she was swinging her hips and the looks she flashed him screamed that she was in her I want you now mood but that he knew that could change once he got to her. Hopefully it won't change, I could use a bit of her special brand of lovin' tonight.
  
    He peeked inside the dressing room only to see that she was sitting over in a corner with Geena. They were laughing about something.  Good she seemed like she was in a good mood. Maybe tonight might be a hot night after all old man.  He strolled in and over to the girls.
  
    "Hey ladies enjoy the show did we? " Richie leaned down and kissed his wife. "Hi beautiful."

     Her hand crept up around his neck as she returned the kiss, her tongue sliding to meet his teasingly.  As she pulled from the kiss her head tilted, her nose sliding along his jaw to his neck as she inhaled. God even sweaty he smelled good, and after the performance he gave this one night she wanted to inhale him completely. He'd watched her all night, and even with the flirty looks she could tell he was wondering what mood she'd be in. Hell she had wondered that herself, until he stepped out in that damned skin tight black number with the red horizontal stripe.  The more his muscles flexed and bulged with the solos the higher her need went.
  
    He had nearly destroyed her with the duet with Jon, but then he'd done his solo and she'd felt herself flush with a heat she'd not felt in days. All she could think of for the rest of the concert was getting him to their room and not letting him go until they were both mere puddles on the floor. her lips pressed against his again as she whispered, "Get us out of here, pronto."

     Richie pulled back arched an eyebrow a tiny tendril of worry starting to wind its way through his brain.  "What's wrong darlin? " He watched her curiously.  He couldn't tell exactly mood she was in though he had a pretty good idea from that kiss, not that he'd take bets on it. She'd looked ready to go before only to cut him off at the knees.  The slightest scent hit him and made him smile. If that was any indication  she was drenching wet.  He groaned inwardly as his pants grew tighter at the mere thought.

     She leaned in closer, her eyes skittering around the room to see who was looking as her hand brushed over his groin, the bulge there making her mouth water. "Unless you want to get naked right here right now get us someplace safe." She hissed the words as her fingers played with his zipper.

     Richie growled and glanced over to see Geena and saw that she was trying not to smirk as she picked up a magazine and flipped through it.
  

     "No I don't. This is a private show for you me and the walls, " Richie said grabbing her hand. "Catcha later G we got some matters to discuss. " With those words he scooped her into his arms and strode quickly out the door and to the awaiting car.

     She slid into the car, turning to watch as he slid into the back seat, her body in movement before he settled completely. Straddling his waist, her hands slithered beneath the damn leather shirt,and up along his chest. "If you only knew what leather did...."

     His hands slid down to her ass and cupped it tightly as he pulled her closer. "I have a pretty good idea darlin ' you did say you were tired of the tees so -- "

     She snickered lightly, "you were listening. Good, Leather is lucky." Her brows waggled as she undulated easily on his lap, her fingers scissoring over his nipples for the briefest moment. When his grunt of pleasure escaped him she leaned in to nibble his lower lip. "Well you did sing for me to lay hands on you."



     "Yes I did. He grunted quickly as she arched against him urgently. "Thought you said you wanted to wait til we got to the hotel. " Richie smirked as he tilted her head and nibbled on her neck. "I do listen occasionally. "

     She couldn't stop the flutters as he nibbled on that one spot near her ear that always managed to drive her nuts. "Just cuz I'm a married lady don't mean I learned patience suddenly."

     A deep laugh bellowed from his throat. " If you did I would wonder if I was doin' something wrong. " One of his hands slid under the hem of her dress to slowly rub her thigh before inching his way under neath the skirt. Well well what do we have here? He flicked up an eyebrow and growled,  "What? No panties? My lady is living dangerously tonight. " His  hand traveled further rubbing her sweet spot slow in circular motions.

     Her head dropped to his shoulder as her hands reappeared from beneath his shirt to gravitate to his upper thighs as she kneaded the muscles there. As his thumb flicked over the heart of her she panted out a "how far now?"

     He lifted his head up and glanced out the window. "Not far, " he answered as they pulled into the hotel parking lot and up to the door .

     She grinned as the car stopped, her hand on the door handle before the car had stopped rolling. Stepping from the car she turned to watch him, again amazed that after years of admiration from a distance he'd become a part of her life.  God she adored him, from his damp sticking up everywhere hair to the tips of his size 13's.
  
    When he bent and scooped her into his arms she laughed with delight, her arms winding about his neck. "You look like you ran a marathon ya know. Sure you're up for what I wanna do now?"

     He chuckled "Baby I ain't that old. " As he carried her through the hotel and to the elevator , punching the up button he leaned down and kissed her.

     "Never thought you were," she squeaked as he turned and braced her against the elevator wall, her legs moving to circle his waist. "Sometimes I think you can out run all of us 'youngins'."

     He grinned "I'm like the energizer bunny darlin'. " His hand snaked down the front of her dressed cupping her breast , while he nibbled on her ear lobe then licking down her neck. "You taste so good baby."

     She shivered as his lips tasted her, her hands creeping around to cup his ass and squeeze. When the elevator dinged she blinked innocently at the elderly couple who entered, their eyes going wide with the view. She nudged Richie from her neck and giggled. "Newleyweds," she said with the wiggle of her brow, hoping Richie got the message that they weren't alone.

     Richie pulled back a bit back a smirk. " Hi nice evening ain't it? " He nodded to the lady and gentleman then  glanced back to Bri who looked like she was gonna burst with laughter any moment .

     Her head tilted as the woman looked from her to Richie and back again. She could see the question in her eyes, of the seeming disparity in their ages. It was if the woman was asking what such a young thing was doing with an old man. She couldn't stop herself from grinding against him slightly as she winked. "Wha? he's a great lover, and young at heart. You'de be doing it too if you had one with the stamina he had."
  
    The little old woman huffed out a "why I never!"
  
    Bri simply smiled, winked at her elderly husband and nodded. "If you was married to who I'm married to you woulda."

     Richie couldn't help but laugh. His wife was a spitfire and he was proud to call her his. "My wife keeps me young, " directing his reply to the husband who couldn't hold back the smile and nodded to him with his approval then glanced back to his own wife and with a roll of an eye turned her attention away from the couple.

     The rest of the ride was silent, the door finally opening on their floor. As Richie walked from the elevator she peeked over his shoulder to see the older lady starting to talk, the older man shushing her as he glanced back their way. Blowing him a kiss she waggled her fingers goodbye, only to be placed on her feet as Richie dug in his pocket for the key card. "Well, that was fun."

     Richie slipped the keycard in the door then opened it. "Never a dull moment with you Sabrina. Get me into trouble with a grandma?" He playfully shook his head guiding her into the room and shutting the door .

     She laughed and leaned against the door, drinking in his smile with her eyes. "She looked so disapproving, I couldn't resist. I promise to behave around your mom though. " She winked, "Maybe."

     "I ain't worried. You should be if you don't, " he teased as he stripped out of his shirt and unlaced his pants after kicking off his shoes.

     She stepped forward, her lips descending to slide over his chest, her tongue flashing out to savor the musk of the man. "Won't your mom be insulted if we misbehave in front of her?"

     'That's what I'm saying. I might get a wallop across the head. " He groaned the moment her tongue touched his still hot sweaty skin.

     She pulled away, shock evident in her gaze. "But its your mom!"  She turned him and started pushing him towards the bathroom," she may have experience dealing with you, but shes your MOM!" She squeaked as he laughed his way into the bathroom.
  
    Crazy man wasn't planning on doing something totally naughty in front of his mother was he? She'd never live it down.

     "Darlin', wait you misunderstood me. There is no way I would do anything other than kiss you in front of my mother. " Richie chuckled as he stripped down to his all naked glory then helped her out of her clothes.

     She glanced up at him, ready to see the little devil in his eyes and only saw reassurance. "Good because I do want her to like me."

     "She will adore you and why you ask? Because you love me and I love you. " Richie reached in the shower and started the water "She didn't or hadn't cared for the women in my past, but I do know you are just what she was wanting for me."

     She shook her head. "She must have liked some of them, especially...." her words trailed off as she stuck her hand out of the shower to reach for the bottle of shower gel there. Tipping some into her hands she lathered and slowly started caressing his skin, "I mean you were married before."

     He closed his eyes for a moment taking in her soft touch against his skin then answered. " Yes, at first she tried to like them all but I guess its a mother's instinct. " He shrugged. "She never voiced her opinion til later."

     Her hands slid lower, as she reapplied gel and continued to lather each inch of his legs then back up to his groin. "Oh?"

     "Yea I know. Now that I think back on the signs. Can't explain it really but I guess a mother always knows best, " Richie admitted as he took the shower gel and squeezed some into his hand and started to wash her breasts .

     She whimpered as his hands gently rubbed over her skin, her eyes closing as she gave herself up to the heated water and man. "Well I hope she likes me, cuz I ain't giving you up, ever."

     "Nothin' to worry about darlin' she will like you for the simple fact you are keeping me on the straight and narrow. " He winked as his hands worked their way down to her core, his fingers moving gently over the quivering flesh.

     She snorted slightly then turned to allow the water to wash away the soap. "You were already on your way Rich. Don't you ever think otherwise. You had found your way out of the dark before you met me, and that's something I'll always admire you for."

     "Thank you darlin' but you coming into my life has helped too. " He leaned in and kissed her almost breathless.

     She shivered as the water turned cool, then smiled as the water turned off and a towel went around her body. Stepping from the shower she turned to watch as he towel dried, unable to stop the laugh as his hair stood every which a way. Reaching up she ran her fingers through his hair a moment, smiling as it finally lay right. "One of these days I'm gonna have to teach you what letting your hair be longer would get ya."

     "And what would it get me?" Richie felt the smile rise along with his curiosity.  "Tell me darlin. " He wrapped the towel around his waist and led her out to the bedroom.

     She walked to the bed, dropping her towel just before reclining back into the pillows. "Hmmm, you already have all of me, but I'm sure I could come up with something."


He slowly crawled up beside her his hands gliding over her bare skin. "Yes my gutter angel I'm sure you will. "

"Oh I have my plans.."  She couldn't restrain the gasp when his fingers brushed her side, then carefully over her tummy only to go lower, her hand reaching out to slowly tease over his chest.

     He growled pushing her back gently on the bed and leaned halfways over her as  his leg intertwined with hers. "Should I worry?"  He winked as he dipped down, nipping on a perky pink nipple .

     She forgot how to speak then, as his lips feasted on each inch of her skin. One leg went up to rub slowly along his side, her eyes closing as he pleasured her with just his lips and hands.

He kissed, licked sucked all the way down her body then back up to kiss her as his hand followed the same path where his mouth had been stopping briefly at her still flat stomach , sweetly caressing it before heading to the apex between her legs .


She whined softly, her need for him growing with each casual slip of the tongue or finger. "Please Rich..."


"Please what darlin', " Richie asked as he slid in a finger.


She arched into his movements and felt her body flushing, her eyes opening to gaze into his, unable to put voice to her needs as his finger crooked inside of her. '


"You want me where? Where do you want me?" Richie growled in her ear as he parted her legs further and crawled over her positioning himself right at her entrance .

     Her nails dug tiny crescents into his ass as she tried to pull him closer, a tiny whisper echoing in her mind that he wanted her to talk naughty.


"I want you to fuck me, I .... I... know you LOVE me and you make love.. but right now?? I want you to fuck me."
  

"Fuck you? Is that what you want?  Baby I can fuck you good." He slid in hard and fast raising one leg over the crook of his elbow as he started thrusting. "Like that baby or harder?"


Her nails raked along his back as she sobbed his name, "God yes."


He growled long and deep and pounded hard into her thrust after thrust flesh smacking flesh.


She met each advance with a move of her own,  her soft whimpers turning into cries of unadulterated zest.  Tears formed and slid along her cheeks unmindful as she warbled his name, the connection between them knotting and twisting into one deep seated fire that she'd never quench.

     Sweat built on his forehead as he pounded harder and deeper he was  close so close to his peak he pause for a moment bringing both legs up onto his broad shoulders and drove into her "Cum with me Sabrina," He ordered.

     She felt herself tumble into an abyss of his making, toes curling, body racing with goose bumps as his name dripped from her lips as a heavenly refrain. At his growled order she let go, and felt wave after wave scream through her as each and every inch of her turned into a mass of sensation.

     The wave that crashed down on her soon washed through him, his thrusts slowing as he spilled himself into her core then stilled collapsing on her carefully not to put his whole weight on her, his face buried into her neck as he deep breathed to calm the erratic nature of his lungs.


Her arms tightened around him, holding him close, loathe for him to move even a millimeter. She managed as smile, as her hands slowly began to roam his back, "God how I love you."

     He raised his head and sweetly kissed her. " I love you more, " he smirked.

     She leaned in to press a tired kiss to his lips as she murmured, "I think we love the same, unreservedly."

     "I can't argue with that logic. " Richie yawned and rolled over pulling her with him intertwining her legs with his.

     She snuggled in tight, her head resting on the strong shoulder as arms wrapped her tightly into a cocoon of warmth and security. She knew she'd found home, found her place, in the miracle that was Richie, that she finally had a safe place to just be herself, and for that, she'd always marvel. Her eyes closed as she dropped into sleep, his growly murmurs the lullaby that lured her into dreams filled with the man holding her.

2 comments:

  1. Another hot chapter. Happy to have the old Bri and Richie back.... for moment! Thank you.
    Slainte.
    dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see Bri and Richie are on the same page again. A little lovin Sambora style goes a long way.

    ReplyDelete