Each day in her presence erased more and more of the doubts that had plagued him in the beginning. Now He couldn't imagine his world without her in it, without the promise of what she carried inside of her as well.
Geena pressed herself against him , ever since she had gone to the doctors she hadn't felt this good in what seemed like years and now all she could think of was being with him . He had her motoring running and her heart a racing from tonight's show. And if it was possible to be more in love with him it was happening.
She slid her fingers thru his still damp hair as she leaned in licking his adam's apple "I didn't think the show was gonna ever end tonight, " she purred rotating her hips agains his crotch .
He chuckled even as his hand slid up under her skirt. "Well I can only cut songs so short baby. We wouldn't make it out alive if I did."
"My girls would have me slaughtered for even suggesting that," Geena chuckled pulling back just a bit sliding her hands down the bottom of his tshirt and tugging it up over his head.
As his shirt came off he held tight to her and stood, his stride taking him to the bedroom in moments. Settling her on her feet he quicky stipped the clothes from her body before falling to his knees, his nose pressing lightly at the juncture of her thighs only to inhale the intoxicating aroma of his wife.
She closed her eyes and grabbed a hold of his shoulders to steady herself from swaying . "It's been so long since I felt this good, " she purred.
His hands pushed against her legs as he nuzzled closer, his tongue gliding over the perfection of her skin. "Let's see about making you feel better."
"You do that anyway. " She smiled then groaned as his tongue touched her sensitive core.
He sipped from her, his tongue circling her nub slowly and rhythymically, until he felt her shaking uncontrollably. H enudged her slightly, nodding as her legs hit the bed, seating her as he spread her futher open.
Needing him now she tried to pull him up to her but he held steadfast with his sweet torture of her essence. Her legs shook with an impending orgasm. She wanted him , she needed him now but the words escaped her.
His lips nibbled up along her belly, one soft kiss pressed there before he moved higher, his lips opening as he took one diamond hard nipple between his teeth.
Geean thru her head back, panting her hands gripping the silk material on the bed "Please, " she managed to spit out.
He worshipped each inch of her skin, teeth nibbling a trail of need to her lips, as his hips flexed, his cock sliding in bit by bit before seating himself totally. As her inner walls clamped down his fingers sought and found hers, twisting tighty together as he began to move.
Tears welled up, the feeling was so intense as she raised her hips to slid him deeper inside her . a soft whimper escaped her lips as he stilled she felt the pulse of his cock throb within her .
He leaned back momentarilly, his hands moving to settle her legs over the lower part of his arms, opening her further, pulling her hips higher as he started the journey into completion.
The moment he spread her further the more intense the orgasm became and tears of unbelievable satisfaction fell down her cheeks . Rotatin her hips to match his thrusts til sweat started to drip from his forehead onto her
He felt her go over and knew it wasn't enough, not nearly enough. He leaned in, and felt her legs slide down and around his waist, one hand sliding between them as his thumb pressed against her clit.
When she cried out softly, her pleas whispering over him like the sweetest of music he simply grunted out "not enough."
Her breath became ragged and she swore she was never gonna breath again as the orgasm built again high and higher She gasped " Not enough please I -- " She clinched her muscles to make him cum but he kept going at this tortuous pace .
His eyes crossed as she clenched against him, his body stilling completely as he drew in a ragged breath. Just as her eyes popped open he winked and picked up the pace. As she cried his name he felt himself fall over the edge, and he emptied himself inside of her.
Slumping over her, desperately tried to pull in a lung full of breath. "You're gonna kill me with those hard clenches baby."
Geena panted as her breathing slowly returned to normal before she answered "And you weren't trying to kill me with orgasms if thats possible which after tonight I think so "
He slid ot the side and pulled her in tight. when she tilted her head to watch him he grinned, "Course I was, thats my job."
"Thats in your job description to kill your wife " Geena asked biting back a smile
He nuzzled againts her neck with a laugh, "Only with pleasure darlin, only with pleasure."
'I think you succeeded tonight and guess what I am not running to the bathroom afterwards " She let out a soft laugh
He snorted as he tried to bite back the threatening laugh. "Wonder pills, thank the heavens for them."
"Maybe I can finally enjoy this tour again. Wait its about to go on break when I am finally able to enjoy it " She ran her fingers through the silver hair on his chest
He rolled to his back pulling her with him "Right, not too many more days before we have a week off."
"So what is planned for that ? "She raised up on an elbow. "Its gonna be strange to not go to my house. "
"Well," he wrapped his arms around her, "Romeo's birthday is that week, they're coming in for the DC show. So you'll be meeting the kids, and we'll do Easter."
"I am so nervous about that you sure they'll be ok with this what if they don't like me?" It hit hard and fast that the other part of Jon's life was gonna hit her fast and hard in a few days.
He wasn't so sure how they would take it. The older two would be happy he was happy, the two youngest? It could go either way, but with Geena's winning personality he wasn't worried. "Don't you worry honey, I'm sure they'll love you."
Geena bit her lip she wasn't so sure, if they had more time to get them used to it would be better. But all of a sudden Daddy has a new wife? She wasn't sure what would happen. "I hope you're right its gonna be a shock. You didn't even have a girlfriend then bam you have a wife with another kid on the way . Romeo might not like that. " She tried to chuckle, little kids didn't usually like not being 'replaced'.
"He'll just think its one of his action figures."
Her face grew serious etched with worry it suddenly hit her . She never been a mother to anything other than a cat . Could she do this ? Take care of another human being so tiny then it wasn't just this baby but a stepmother to four kids . Not that she was changing her mind she loved him and everything about him but she suddenly grew scared of the what ifs . "I don't know anything about raising kids . What if I am terrible at it ? " She questioned
His head dipped to press a kiss on her forehead, "And you think a rock star knew shit about kids? Baby you learn as you go, and you got me." Real bright jackass, like you're ever home, Dot did all the work. He had no worries though, they'd learn together. "Hell babe, what I don't know, or you don't we'll learn together, but I have complete faith that you'll be a great mom."
"I hope so . And to think I wanted to be a mom when I was married before now that I am gonna get that catch I'm scared shitless . You'll be there well as much as you anyway if I flub up ? " Geena leaned up again searching his eyes for reassurance he would be
"Of course. You're gonna be with me as much as possible."At her quizzical look he laughed, "yeah I like independent women, I've said it often enough, but being with me doesnt make you less of htat baby. I'll be there for you." He groaned a moment, "Shit now you got me quoting my own shit."
"Good don't want you to think I am a clinging cant be without you sorta girl well maybe a little but -- " then she laughed "You wrote it so why not quote it . "she winced " I just ryhmed didn't I?"
"Yes you did."
Geena laid there for a moment then it hit her. " Who's been doin' my job? I been lacking surprised you didn't give me the stink eye much less fire for laying down on the job . Hell I should fire myself I haven't been on my shit for what ever now. "
His brow arched slightly, "What job is that baby?"
"Your internet whatever you called me to do your shit online "
"You only have to do that when ya feel like it. not like we do it all the time you know. If they get used to it, we'll never get peace, its like icing on a cake, too much of a good thing makes you sick."
"Don't mention the word sick please . True about it not being regular though, " She laughed. " I used to be one of those that begged before you decided to do the internet thing. "
He chuckled, "I do remember you know. And we will keep updating them, but you aren't responsible for it all. Taking care of me is a big enough job."
"You said a mouthful there. " Geena teased "If I had only known what wife entailed with you ."
He swatted her ass then laughed at the look of shock on her face. "Hey now, I aint that fuckin' bad." He stopped and watched her brow raise, "Am I?"
"If you would asked me a few weeks ago I might have a different answer but no you're not that bad and well worth it . Whatever you did for Bri the other day thank you . " She leaned up and kissed him " You made her feel apart of all this and even if you two butt heads that meant the world that you accepted her as it does me "
He grinned as he thought over that day. "She did get a bit hysterical over a simple question."
"Well honey we are a bit emotional now . So what was that all about anyway ? " Geena asked.
"Not gonna tell you, not yet anyhows. And she swore to not tell you too." As her mouth fell open he grinned, "yeah she agreed to keep a secret, I swore I wouldn't let Rich sing another solo for months otherwise."
"Now that is so not fair making a best friend of your wife keep a secret from her, " She pouted.
"Sure it is." His eyes closed as he grew drowsier. "Sometimes secrets can be wonderful things."
"You know I don't like surprises or secrets, " Geena yawned " Damn if I don't get tried faster now either that or you just wore me out. "
"Not like we aren't on the move all the......" His words faded off as sleep grabbed him, his arms securely around her still lithe form. He couldn't sleep now without her close, she'd become more important than his favorite wine for sleep.
Geena's eyes closed as she let a content sigh when his arms slid around her tightly . Even when she had been married before she never wanted him in her 'space' but with Jon if she didn't have him right there she felt lost . She finally knew what it was like to have a soulmate for the first time in her 35 yrs on this earth
Awww! So nice to see her feeling well enough to enjoy married life! He's going to get this right yet. Nice to see an update on this one :)
ReplyDeleteI second that awww!!! Thanks for updating! xx
ReplyDeleteI know its evil of me to say but once she does meet the kids it would be kind of fun to have 1 or 2 of them not particularly like her at first and give her a hard time of it.Might make it interesting in the story line with her and Jon's attempts to win them over! Just a thought...
ReplyDeleteI like the way you think Ann lol. Yeah it would nice if maybe Romeo or Jake didn't like Geena at first. After all they have to share their dad with the world and now he has a new wife to boot. A few temper tantrums might be in order.
ReplyDelete