Saturday, December 18, 2010

Chapter 142

She glanced at Geena and chuckled slightly. they'd been sitting in the hotel room for the past hour waiting on Carly, who for once was running horribly late.   She lifted her cup of coffee to her lips and grinned. "G, ya think  she's gonna make it? I mean the guys were on fire last night and her and David did sort of vanish pretty quickly." Her brow quirked up at the sudden thought, "you don't think she's a puddle of goo do you?"

    Geena grinned, "If it was anything like the night I had I am sure of it." She leaned back into the chair, watching the door intensely "Should we razz her for being late? "

 She cocked a brow northward and groaned, "if we didn't razz her we wouldn't be worth our guttergirl licenses."

    Carly yawned for the hundredth time as she approached Jon's suite.  Her body was pleasantly sore.  She smiled as she remembered all the "experiments" that David insisted on trying.  To say that David was quite inventive sexually was an understatement. Smiling to herself, she knocked on the door.

    "Thats so true." Geena laughed, " I still can't believe our men brought her to be our nurse. Have we been that bad or are they just being over cautious father to be's?" She looked up at the knock. " OH there she is."
  

Geena stood up and walked over to the door. "Well hello Caro, we were wondering if Lemma was gonna let you out of bed this morning. "

    "Bed...hmmm we didn't spend too much time there," Carly grinned.  "The couch, the armchair, the footstool...on the other hand...." she blushed and continued, "And , Oh Yeah, lets not forget the table!"

    Bri glanced up and started to laugh, "No where near the comb or brush though... good going Girl."

    Geena laughed, "Yup you just got introduced throughly to the tour. Welcome to the Inner circle my friend. "

  
"O maaaaaan! No wonder you both look so tired!" Carly shook her head and laughed, "And I thought it was your hormones...."

    "Oh yea , they are a wound up bunch when they exit the stage and have to expend that energy some how, and um guess what that usually is?"  Yep, us. " Geena explained with a huge grin.

    "If its hormones Caro.. I hope those hormones stick around awhile."  She glanced up,"On the other hand, if you can figure out how to keep Sambora from overdoing the rampant protection thing well..." she paused and chuckled, "Ok not even gonna ask you to try, it would be impossible."



    "Well, guess what then? The first thing I'm gonna order for all of us is a massage!" Carly smirked.

    "Oh I had one of those last night, nice flexible fingers that masseuse had." Bri winked, "Although that inner massage almost had the outter one beat."

    "Now I like that idea," Geena's eyes brightened .

    "Uhmm, Bri, the massage I have in mind is relaxing...NOT stimulating!" Carly tapped Bri on the nose and grinned at the look she received.

    She shipped her coffee and schooled her face into a huge pout. "Well heck, will it be as much fun as the one ... " she waggled her eyebrows, "Moose gives good massage ya know."

    "I bet he does," smirked Carly.


Geena snorted, "Yea the moose is good for a lot of things. How long is your list now ? "


Her eyes rolled, "I think I'm up to twenty thou shall nots."

"Anyways girls...I took a look at your doctor's reports...And thank you by the way for going, I know how difficult it was for you," she smiled at Bri.

    Bri nodded, "tell me about it, and yet with Richie there it wasn't quite so bad, of course he had to check everything the doc said twice. G was Jon as bad?"

    Geena rolled her eyes, "The most embarrassing was being in those stirrups, having your hubby watch as he poked around. "

    Carly gently squeezed her hand, "I know hun."

    "Jon was kind of growling. Not loud enough for the doc to hear but I did . " Geena laughed, " Guess he didn't like his poking too much either. "

    Bri leaned over and snagged the empty cup she'd ordered and poured a cup of coffee for Carly. Handing it too her she continued, "So in that thread of thought dearest friend, tell us what we need to do, AND how to avoid the thou shall nots.."

    "Well, I promise, no poking today!" She smiled at both women. "But I need to get your blood pressure checked, since both of yours were elevated."

    She nodded then winked at Geena. "Yeah lets get all that non-fun stuff done so we can go back to the gutter." Bri's brows waggled, "after all you have to tell us everything about David.."

    She looked around for her bag and blushed realizing that the said bag was probably still under the bed, kicked there by David during one of their "experiments."

    "Yes , please Carly explain why my meds still aren't working, " Geena asked plaintively. "I still have some really bad days nausea wise."

    "Uhhmmm, girls...I think I forgot my bag....I'll be back in a few," she said rising off the couch.

    All it took was that one look from Geena as Carly hurried from the room. "She forgot her bag? She never forgets her bag!"

    "What is that about? " Geena asked with concern. "Ok not sure if I should be worried or what ? "

Bri started to giggle.    "I'd be worried if she played doctor with David and that bag..."

    Geena winced "No sure I wanted that visual this early in the morning. "

"Not with Curly especially..."

Carly scurried to David's suite, mentally berating herself.   Get it together girl!  You have two pregnant and nervous friends waiting for you. Besides you're too sore to trully enjoy another encounter...She took one last look at the curly headed man still deeply asleep on the bed and held herself back from climbing back into bed with him. Giving herself a mental shake, she grabbed her bag, retreating from the room as quietly as she entered it.

    When the knock came and Geena answered the door she couldn't resist the comment at the red faced friend re-entering the room. "Wow that was fast, was Dr Curly not in residence?"

    Geena snickered, "We thought we would have to wait until noon for our checkup. "

    Carly blushed and shook her head "Dr. Bryan is out like a light...poor thing is tired after last night's performance...wasn't the show fantastic?" She couldn't keep the post concert excitement from her voice.

    Bri watched as Carly emptied her bag of its nursing equipment with a gentle laugh, "you mean you actually watched the show?? And here I thought you were lost in curlyitis."
    ."

    "I admit I was lost in the booty shaking, " Geena grinned. "Was the rest of the band there?" she teased.

    Carly found the items she was searching for and set them out on the table. She watched as the girls looked over the blood pressure cuff, the gloves, a jar of urinalysis sticks, her stethoscope and a binder note book. Looking back up at her friends she queried, "OK, who wants to go first?"

    She grinned, 'honestly I only saw this one guy.. kinda tall wearing a hat."  At Carly's question she nodded to Geena. "Her."

    Geena shot her a look , "A'right I guess that be me. One of these days Bri! " She waggled her fingers at her friend.

Her eyes widened, "what?? I know its Carly, but she's holding doctory stuff, you know how I am with doctory stuff."

    Carly opened her notebook to the tab marked "Geena" and reviewed her notes.  She put on her gloves with a slight snap of the rubber and turned to her friend. "OK, G, lets get started!"

    "Okay here it goes, see Bri nothing to it. " Geena held out her arm for the cuff to be wrapped around it .

    She sipped her coffee and kept her eyes everywhere but on the cuff. "Yeah easy for you to say."

    "uhhmm, G...I need ya to pee in a cup first," laughed Carly.

    "Pee I gotta pee , not sure if I can pee on command. I can do a lot of things on command but pee ?" Geena rolled her eyes. " Okay okay I'm going. " she grabbed the cup and trotted off to the bathroom.

    "Come on girlfriend" she wiggled her gloved fingers at her and turned to Bri"You might as well do it too, this way I can dip and read them both at once!"

    The words hit her and she quickly turned. "You're kidding.. what are you gonna dip into what?"

    Carly picked up a jar, openned it and showed girls test sticks. :"this you silly geese!"

    A few moments later,  Geena came out carrying the cup of pee back to Carly. "You should have seen the look I just got from Jon," she laughed.

    She stood and picked up her cup. "Yeah I can imagine the look I'm gonna get."  She sauntered off towards the bedroom, knocked walked in and whistled before vanishing.  A few moments later she returned, the blush high on her cheeks. "Warn me next time. He sleeps naked?"

    Carly spread a small plastic drape over the table and motioned for G to set her cup down on it.

    "Honey cover up will ya," Geena called out to her still half asleep husband.

    Carly blushed.  "Him too?  Must be a Bon Jovi thing," she mumbled under her breath.

    "Sorry I tried to call out in time, " Geena laughed harder when a loud grumbling blasted from the bedroom .

    She settled her plastic cup next to G's and grumbled, "yeah, Sambora does too. I don't know about Teek or Hugh, and NO I aint asking."

    "We could ask Maria , though I am sure he does too after some of the pictures I've seen out there. " Geena laughed.


    Carly busied herself with the urine dip. A couple of minutes later she looked up at her friends and smiled. "OK, everything's good here," she stripped off her gloves after quickly wrapping up the mess into the drape.

    She was about to head to the bathroom to dispose of it, then turned to G. "Do you mind throwing this out for me...I don't want to intrude on your husband."


Bri watched quietly then shook her head. "what's good? Can't just say good, have to explain it cuz he's gonna ask, and me saying its good wont work with Richie. He wants it in detail."
  

    "A'right chicken , I'm sure he's covered by now, " Geena laughed as she gathered the containers and opened the bedroom door. "No baby its me this time, gotta dump the pee. "

    "I aint fucking asking what piss is doing in the living room Geena."

    Carly handed Geena the package and picked up her note book, after writing down a few words and numbers. Turning to Bri she nodded. "Just tell him that there is no ketones, sugar or protein in your urine!. And yes, before you ask,  thats a good thing!"

    Her eyes widened comically. "Im outta tune? I have no keTONES," she emphasized the tones part of the word. "I hope he's happy about that one."

    "She had to check our piss as you put for something and its good so whatever it is its good , no worries there . " Geena explained as she washed her hands and headed back towards the bedroom.

    Carly laughed, "OK tell Dr.Sambora that your body and specifically your kidneys are functioning perfectly."

    He finished pulling the sweats up and sauntered to the door to look out at Carly, "Morning Carly."  He angled for the coffee pot, saw no empty cups so took the one out of Bri's hand. At her reaction he grumbled, "My room, my coffee."  Winking at Geena he walked back into the bedroom and closed the door.

    "Uhmm, mornin' Jon..." she forced herself to look away from his splendid torso..."Bri..you should cut down the amount of caffeine you're drinking anyhows," she said trying not to blush again.

    Geena laughed " Grumpy Guss in the morning I tell ya , I'm getting used to it.  Here have my cup. " Geena guzzled the juice. "I ain't allowed caffiene, by orders of the grumpy one in there."

She gladly took the cup and sipped. "Shhhh Carly, if Richie hears you... I'll have number 21 on the list.. " she paused a moment, "Or maybe its already there come to think of it, but a little morning cup won't hurt too much... will it?"

    "No it won't...as long as you keep it to just that little morning cup only."

    "Did you hear that mister bossy, " Geena yelled to her husband.

    "Relax, Geena!" Carly laughed..."I still have to take your blood pressure."

    "You don't want me to report to my boss that his wife's pressure is high...he might put you on bed rest!"

    Bri giggled at her two friends. "Maybe we should restrict Jon's coffee, I think he has too much caffeine too."

    "Hmmm, should I check HIS blood pressure," giggled Carly.

    "Bed rest I might like that. " Geena waggled her eyebrows , " Baby come get your blood pressure checked," she giggled.

    Bri jumped at the roar beyond the door, "Don't even think about it."

    "Why not ? Its not a needle, " She teased.

    "My pressure's fine thank you. Keep to the pregnant ladies." Jon stuck his head through the door and grinned, "They're enough trouble, you really don't want to doctor the rest of us Carly. Trust me, we're lousy patients."

    "Hmmm, David wanted to play patient for me last night....."

    "Can we play doctor? " Geena grinned, " I promise to examine all the important areas."

    He yelled through the door, "I'll hold you to that Mrs. Bongiovi."
  
Bri made gagging sounds, "so not what I wanted to hear."

    "All right girls, lets get it over with , so we can concentrate on the most important therapy: SHOPPING!"

    "Maybe I can borrow Carly's bag? " Geena grinned. "Who knows what all is in there." At that moment the door flew open and Richie sailed in. "Damn don't you believe in knocking , I could have been naked in here and not sure how much the boss would like others seeing me naked. " She spoke the last part loud enough for her husband to hear.
  

Richie said " I just wanted to know how long does it take for your  nurse to examine my wife . "

    Bri's cup of coffee stopped just at her lips as Richie stood there. "Hiya honey."

    Carly just shook her head  This is gonna be fuuuuun....

    "What are you drinking? " Richie asked then snatched the cup and took a sip. He shook his head, " I told you no coffee. "
  

Geena let out a sigh, "What is it with you and the coffee, It's not that we want to drink a whole damned pot. "

    "It's just a tiny cup Rich, Carly said a little caffeine was okay."  Bri glanced at the cup in his hand, "You said to listen to her and do what she said."

    "Did you say a tiny cup is okay," Richie asked as he towered over her.

    "Yeah, Richie. One cup is not gonna hurt the baby! I can vouch for that!"


    She leaned back in her chair smiling. "Can I have the cup back now?"

Geena stood up. " Be right back. " She trotted into the bedroom , grabbed Jon's cup and returned with a satisfied look on her face. "Do you realize just how long its been for me? " She took a big sip then whimpered.  "Ahhhhhh "  An almost orgasmic look fleetingly crossed her face.


    Richie reluctantly handed the cup back and growled slightly .

    She shivered at the sound and glanced at Carly with a help me look. "Ut oh, he's growling in a I'm not horny kinda way."

    "Easy Big Guy! Don't stress my patients out BEFORE I take their blood pressure!"

    Richie groaned, " Nothing like getting ganged up on at an god awful hour of the day." He turned towards the bedroom, two fingers sliding through his lips as he whistled sharply. " Jon come out so I'm not so out numbered. Hell I just came to see what was taking so long. "

    "Richard, we're gutter girls..." Her brow waggled slightly, "we do have other things to discuss to you know.."

    "Maybe so, but damn. Not sure it was wise to get you three together. " Richie sighed, his gaze settling on all three girls who were giggling

    She wrapped an arm around Geena and Carly as she looked at her husband with a grin, "Oh baby, you just dont know, but it promises to make your life much more interesting, just you wait and see."

    Carly waved at the blood pressure cuff. "I don't care whose, but I'm taking someone's pressure NOW!"

    Geena held her arm out, " I hate these things, " she groaned.

    Carly swiftly wrapped the cuff around G's arm and inflated it while listening with her stethoscope.  30 seconds later, she released the pressure and jotted the numbers down in her note book. "Next!" she turned to Bri.

    She held out her arm and closed her eyes. "Ready as I'm gonna get."

    Carly repeated the process and smiled as she released the cuff "See, nothing to it," she said, jotting Bri's numbers in her section of the notebook.

    "Is Our Blood pressure normal , considering who we are hanging around with, " Geean teased.

    "You're both within norms," smiled Carly.

    She laughed slightly as she stood to put her arms around Richie. "So you say now Caro, but trust me, life as you know it flew out the window the day you agreed to travel with us, normal has a whole new definition in the world of Jovi.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes things are definitely getting interesting lol. More please!!

    ReplyDelete