Friday, December 10, 2010

Chapter 141

Carly blinked, a bit stunned... "Uhmmm, Jon... that is a bit too much!" she whispered back.

He shook his head, "Not the way I look at it. You have to travel constantly, put up with those two," He nodded towards the wives with a grin. "Not only that but you have to make them do what the doctor wants, and  I just guarantee they're gonna be harder to deal with than any other patient you've had."   He winked at Geena and continued, "you gotta put up with him," his head nodded to Dave, "and to ice the cake you gotta deal with me and Papa bear there,"  he pointed at Richie.

He stopped a moment his hand lifted as his finger tapped at his teeth.  "Come to think of it maybe I better increase the amount."

 Geena shot him a look. "Hey you better watch it there ," her hands settled on her hips. " I ain't that bad. "

    Carly shook her head and uttered an emphatic "NO!!!" then took a breath and continued. "I can deal with David just fine, thank you very much!  And I'm sure my friends will not be the worse patients I ever had to deal with.  And as far the two of you are concerned....somehow I do not expect to have too much problems...if you get my drift." She fixed Richie with a long stare.


Richie said "No ma'am no problems from me at least, can't speak for Frank though. "


 Jon shook his head, "Why do I get the feeling there's something I don't know?"   He chuckled a moment before continuing, "We will all do as the nurse orders, I promise."

Geena's eyes twinkled. "Oh baby if you only knew . You don't mess with this Jersey girl is all I'm saying. "


 Richie let out a deep hearty laugh. "Frank  I promise you, if you think about it then you'll know what she might have done. "

    Carly sat down next to Bri and held her head in her hands.  When did my life turn into one of our fan fictions

    Jon's brow shot skyward as all the sly digs of the past few days, all the remarks about safe food, all the snorts and chuckles finally came together. He started to laugh. "She didn't?"


 Geena laughed. "Yes she did , enjoy your coffee that day or not?" she winked as she studied Jon's poleaxed look. It amazed her that he'd not gotten it yet.

    She looked up at Jon and smiled "Jon, your offer is more then generous, and I don't want to sound ungrateful, but if I'm going to quit my job... I will lose my medical benefits and my pention.  And I can't even think right now...cause my head is spinning!  This is sooo surreal!" She shook her head and laughed.

    He snorted then looked at Carly and winked, "not many can get one over on me, figure's it would be a tiny Jersey girl to finally pull me up straight.  As to benefits, I think the Jovi insurance plan is more than ample to cover whatever insurance you'll lose from the job. I'm pretty sure we can transfer your pension to ours and your coverage. I'll have Obie meet up with you and give you the details."

    Geena walked over to her husband , slipping her arm around his waist. "You sure about this cuz I can't hold her back if you fuck up again. I didn't know what she'd done until right before you drank the coffee. "

    She simply nodded "Thank you Jon.  Have your people put it on paper and I'll sign."  She glanced up suddenly a slight smirk on her lips. "I guess there will be an ironclad non disclosure agreement to go along with that contract?"

    He nodded, "Its standard in all of the contracts." He winked, "however, considering who you are dating I don't have to worry about you running to the rags. I doubt you want your personal life out there either."

    Bri linked her arm with Geena's then pulled Carly up to hug, "Looks like its settled then. Boy can we have fun, although..." she looked at Richie an innocent gleam in her eye, "we wont go out in tsunami weather to shop."

    "You bet your tight 'tushies' I don't!" she snorted  then looked at her friends "well, if I'm gonna be held responcible for your well being you two better promise you'll listen to me!  Or I can come up with plenty of sedatives that are safe to use in pregnancy!

    "Hell no might get our asses reamed again though I didn't mind my punishment so bad, " Geena grinned.

    Richie muttered slightly as he remembered that day. "Damn straight you two wont scare us like that again," his tone just slightly harsh.

Bri couldn't stop the laugh, "I'm sure we can find other ways."

"Why wouldn't we listen to you Caro , we are angels after all right Bri ? " Geena feigned an innocent look "We always behave don't we ? We didn't know about the tsumani so thats not our fault "
  
David snorted, "Them two being angels and behaving? Its like me being a choir boy. "

    "Uhmm dear, I never knew there was a choir in the Temple!  I've must've gone to the wrong one..."

    David laughed "That's what I'm saying - those two can't behave. that word don't exist in their vocabulary."

    Bri sniffled slightly, "not our fault Jonny scheduled a concert that hit during an earthquake and tsunami. Besides like Geena said we knew nothing of it until we got to the arena that night."



    "Yes but you could have checked the weather before you two left - we know damned well you made sure to check in on your forum, " Richie scolded
  

"Yea we did, but hell it was just raining. We get worse in Ohio," Geena interjected.

    Bri watched the room waver again and sat suddenly as she grumbled, "See Carly? Worse than a mama bear those two."

    Geena pouted in concert with Bri. "See Caro we got punished like we were kids. We didn't do nothing wrong honest."
  
Richie gazed at both girls "Not gonna work girls, Caro is here to make sure you two taken care of."

    Jon snorted. "As fun as this wonderful fiction you're spinning is,  we need to hit sound check."

    Carly noticed her friend's sudden paleness and put an arm around her and patted her shoulder reasuringly..."Lets let the guys go and play with their instruments while we all have a nice chat!"

    David walked over gave Carly a quick kiss. " Have fun Ketsl. See you in a few. "


"Have fun baby!' she waved at him as he walked out the door.

Richie squatted down on his heels.  He leaned in to press his lips against hers before murmuring. "You get some rest baby." His hand briefly brushed over her tummy, "and you in there, you rest a bit too."  Standing up he winked at the girls and turned to saunter off to his guitars.


Geena felt her stomach churn and groaned she forced a smile, "see you in a bit baby. "


He moved over to Geena, leaning into her as he pressed his lips to hers. "You listen to her, she'll help."

    "I'll do anything to make this go away. Love you." She flopped in the chair willing her stomach to behave at least for the rest of the night.

3 comments:

  1. This was a nice chapter. Next I wanna hear about Richie and Bri, like her meeting Ava and telling her that they are married and she is going to have a little brother or sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I agree with Darksider, and Jon's kids too. Maybe make it different & have at least 1 kid who isn't happy about the new mom? Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaay Carly is joining the tour. Hope she is prepared for the vomiting, dizziness and mood swings headed her way because I have a feeling things have only just begun in that department lol.

    ReplyDelete